View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 10:41 AM   #39
Siebler

TMan- I will be in SE Portland.

MIke- Yeah I dont need any extra reasons to get pulled over in truck so this is at top of list for sure. My CA registration is only good through Feb anyway and I want a OR License so I can get a CCW anyways.

Matt- You just know me better than all of them apparently. Im sure they think you are a nice guy too but your a bigger ass than I am

Pete- Beer is ridiculous up there. I have already found out that one of the Wildy pros has a best friend that owns a top rated brewery with voted best burgers in Portland. I have the feeling I will have to get to know this guy.

To any of those that want to come fish salmon or something- You know how to reach me. I am more than happy to have you up and even if I am not Dialed into the fish yet, Tanner who is a new Wildy Pro for this year knows the waters well and will show us both to some fish guaranteed.

Saturday I along wiht woife and son will be swinging by the weigh in and bbq for the MBF on Mission Bay to say goodbye to those that are there. Wont be fishing but will be nice to see some of you again before the move. I am fairly certain that I will be down for a week in the spring or early summer as well to come fish and visit family.

Last edited by Siebler; 12-03-2014 at 10:47 AM.
Siebler is offline   Reply With Quote