View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 06:29 AM   #11
NICKWORN

Hmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronus View Post
Well this weekend warrior has a full time day job, three young kids in school that need evening homework help, and an old grandmother who lives alone that I visit every day after work. So weekdays are not possible...... but I fish no matter the reports people post, just love being out on the water. So peaceful. So if anyone thinks we only fish when the reports are good, you clearly do not get the mindset of the full time workers..... think the world revolves around your fish reports..... your so vain, and I bet you think this song is about you, lol its a good song.
Not sure if that was intended for me, but I'll assume it was. Coming from someone who has a 2 year old and a 3 month old and works full time, I don't see why so BUTT HURT. I'll have to double check but I'm pretty sure I never said, CRONUS only fishes when the reports are good or is a weekend warrior. Seems I pricked a sensitive nerve under your skin?? Anyhow, I actually like you enjoy being on the water as it's my only time for some peace and quite!
NICKWORN is offline   Reply With Quote