View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 05:15 PM   #5
Mahigeer

Since there are interests in the cost of the trip, here is what I responded to a member here.

There was no discount due to Covid issue, since we did everything that normally is done. Their business has suffered enough. The town wants all of the lodges close. Some have closed.

The package excluding tips and alcohol was gone up this year to $3,690.00. If you pay by CC, the lodge charges additional 2%.
I was lucky to reserve an airline seat for about $635.00 round trip. The lady in the first picture at the bar had to pay $1,200, is what I heard.

Since the plane was not full, they had to makeup with last minute price hike.

I 100% recommend the lodge. I plan to go back next year, with or without the (SOF) gang. I have to see how nicer it is without all my extra weight.
I already paid $40.00 for the second check-in and close to $100.00 for freight for the fish.

I am even buying a new small freezer to keep the fish.

Hardworking staff. We all had the same captain for the duration, so I cannot speak about other captains.

There was notice on the back of the door as suggestion for the tip. $200.00=$40.00/day for captain and $150.00 tip for the housekeeping, others. I paid bit more.

I am glad you like the report.

Please be safe,
Hashem
Mahigeer is offline   Reply With Quote