View Single Post
Old 10-28-2005, 07:51 PM   #10
vellocity

Jimm-
the south end(Birdrock) had lots of white terns and pelicans against the end of the kelp, i just jetted through there on the way in.... i'm assuming more anchovies cause i've never seen pelicans diving on macks..
it was glassy with a little bump to it, i don't know how the beach lauch was.. beach launching solo is a big hassle and you get sand everywhere.. i'm pretty sure the whole process is much faster coming from Dana and a hell of a lot drier..
good luck tomorrow.. again, stick it out til mid day cause that's when it felt the most fishiest
and that fish bit a small spanish with a 2.5oz egg sinker.. by the time it got bit the bait was probably almost near the bottom.

Dr.Evil
yeah come on down.. no chunks though.. you gotta take 'um whole :shock:

Andy
i wish it outcome was the opposite, but it just goes to show you that being prepared is 99% of the process.. that was all MY FAULT.. i used to be so much more anal and change the leader out every 2nd trip and re-tie the hook knots after each fish.. and to be honest i decided to make it a go at 5am this morning after a wind check, i actually thought the NW was going to blow all night through the morning..

good luck weekend crew!
vellocity is offline   Reply With Quote