View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 05:59 PM   #19
William Novotny
The carpetbagger

Thumbs up

@ darknachos~ Are you doing any other kind of exercise regiment to go along with the yak fishing or is this souly from fishing. Your looking great bro! I'm a large mammal as well and since I started doing this about a month and a half ago I've been getting a lot of remarks from friends and family that they see a difference. I don't really see it but I do feel like I have more energy and my upper body is definately getting stronger. Its great when doing something you love has overall healthy side effects. My wife has always hated my fishing obsession but since I got my kayak she has been encouraging me to do it regularly and been very supportive. She said she has not only notice a physical change but that I'm happier and less stressed as well. Stoked.
Keep doing what your doing and before you know it you will have wasted hundreds of dollars on a kokatat jacket that you will have to replace with a smaller one

http://www.badinfluencetattoo.com/gallery.php?artist=21
William Novotny is offline   Reply With Quote