View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 09:29 PM   #30
Lipripper92592

Once would be ignorant to believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris138 View Post
I'm guessing that most people who are against this type of legislation are the same rednecks who get most of their data from Facebook and claim that global climate change is part of the liberal media's political agenda.
That climate change does not exist. The fossil record proves that the climate changes. The weather is not the same year to year. It only snowed twice in the redneck town I grew up in. The difference in the train of thought is did "we" cause this climate change, or is this a "normal" part of the natural cycles we know little about.
No need for name calling, I may be a redneck but I take offense at you assuming I have a facebook account. BWE and BD is my social media.
May I ask who you trust for you data sources? Rest assured I do not get my datasets from facebook, the above links might give you clues as to what sites a carouse. ( sorry I didn't include mother jones in there, but I do check it out) A healthy debate is necessary, but let us please stick to what we perceive as facts, until properly corrected.
Hope you get an opportunity to get that "solo" kayak BFT this summer, and if not this summer, the next, or the next, or the next.
Lipripper92592 is offline   Reply With Quote