View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 01:36 PM   #25
tylerdurden
Bad Clone

I really enjoy others peoples fish reports. They don't have to give classified details, and the report doesn't even have to be timely. I just really enjoy looking at the pictures of nice fish with happy fisherman, and hearing their cool anecdotes and stories about the day, even if there is nothing really usefull said.

When I was just a newbie at this I used to be annoyed when people didn't put detail into their reports. Now I don't care. Go out and make your own report. I sometimes can read between the lines anyways.

As for the people that fish all the time and have the real time info, it is their perogative as to whether or not they want to make it public. They spent their time on the water, and the info they got is theirs to do as they please. The combination of all the boats/kayaks all with their own sonar, bait tanks, motors etc on one spot does drive the bite down. On Sunday there wasn't even enough space between all the watercraft for the fish to come up and boil even if they wanted to.

To answer a couple questions
wsb, greenie
yt, iron
both hooked early

How did a weekend roundup turn into a pissing contest?

Let the Fish and Game Commission know what you think about the proposed maps.

Be ready for December 9th and 10th.