Thread: LJ 15/16
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 07:17 PM   #4
Dennis

F'n Troopers, man.. I spoke to Al, and he leaves his house at 0100. Launched at 0430. 1fters, stiff S wind, lowtide, biolum., water temp 61-62, water vis. 5-10ft (murky). Headed to the pier and made small spanish, with Vito. Headed out a little further and found nice greenies. A little after greylight headed to the fishing grounds. Half way there I get a call from Spooky007, saying that he got a thresher. I head overthere and snap a couple of "bendo" pics, and watch him fight it for awhile. Trolled around with greenies for nada. I came across another guy as I was coming in, and handed off the last of my greenbacks to him. Found some flat ground on the way in, and dropped down a pin-sized spanish. I get picked up, then heavy weight.. Then slack. Paddled in and saw Tobey at the launch. We chat for awhile, and watch some fish brought in. Nice seeing you, Tobey and Al..

Hey, anyone notice the bouy's closer in the reserve? I spoke to diver, who said that the canyon collapsed. And, maybe that's why the bouy's have been moved in. Also more fish coming through?! Anyone know?

Last edited by Dennis; 05-17-2007 at 05:58 AM.
Dennis is offline   Reply With Quote