View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 04:30 AM   #10
FlyFishinYakr

Location: Nor Cal...30 min from Bodega/Tomales Bay, 1hr from Clear Lake, 2+ hr to Berryessa & the Delta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regor View Post
Wow, next month makes a year since I've caught a fish. The shoulder just couldn't take it anymore, so I took some time off. Time off didn't help, so I had shoulder surgery last week.

So far it looks promising, the shoulder is feeling better after just one week. Looking forward to getting back on the water and into some fresh LJ fish by summer (after some rehab).

You just don't know how hard it was to see the fantastic summer you all had last year, but at least I got to experience it via BWE

See you all in a few months !!!
Best wishes on your recovery!
Nice to see you back, was wondering why I hadn't seen a post from you in a while.
I wish they had an accepted procedure in the U.S. that would work on my back!!! (Oh well gave me a good reason to buy an Outback). Now I just have to get my orthopedic surgeon to agree that this is an acceptable/necessary authorized piece of exercise equipment and have my employer's Insurance company to pay for it (or at least part of it)!!!
Maybe I'll see you out on the water?!
FFY
FlyFishinYakr is offline   Reply With Quote