Thread: SheepHead Teeth
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 04:46 PM   #1
SDROB
Malibu Stealth 12

SheepHead Teeth

I usually catch a few a year and Im all about eating and using up as much of the fish as possible.

Earlier this year me and my Uncle went fishing and caught some nice size goats and I got stuck filleting them and dropping off his filets at his house the next day. We always give each other gag gifts for XMAS. So this year our SheepHead Teeth ended up on his XMAS present... Check it out below

I thought about making him a gnarly back scratcher out of one two I don't think it would be to difficult but ended up with this...

Anybody else use these teeth for anything cool? I know a lot of guys target them. Or any other fish? I caught my first WSB this year and have the stone's from it too. I kept it as sort of a token from a lifetime fish.

By no means am I trying to start a trend to hunt these for their teeth. I usually keep a few out of the year as they are usually by catch. But I do enjoy eating them. I was told not to harvest to many of them as they have a slow growth rate.

Check it out below
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.jpg (57.1 KB, 386 views)

I'm telling ya, you have to keep these suckers on a game clip until just before you drop them in the frying pan.(Rossman)
SDROB is offline   Reply With Quote