View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 10:27 PM   #131
FISH11

Talking

Started out this afternoon laying out and installing the accessories, rod holder bases,etc. Had a good idea what I wanted and were. Now that the Skiff is home it's easier to see exactly if the locations I had picked would work for how I want it. A little different than on my kayak because of the extra room. Mostly things are going were I thought they would work best for me. There were some small placement changes and still working on the FF transducer mount option because I would like it to kick up if it needed to, and at the same time have the option to swing up and over to be out of the way on the rear for loading on the back of the truck. I installed the Scotty rod holder bases, live well (Hobie) drain. live well lid 6" hatch and front Yakattack gear tracks. Paddle holder. Front (bow) long rope (for tying up, and for holding on (helping stability) while navigating choppy water, etc. Tomorrow I'll continue with additional installations.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GOPR0975_Moment.jpg (71.6 KB, 202 views)
File Type: jpg GOPR0976_Moment.jpg (40.9 KB, 198 views)
File Type: jpg GOPR0977_Moment.jpg (36.2 KB, 194 views)