Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2015, 11:32 AM   #1
nickc5

GoPro Uploading to Youtube-Quality is TERRIBLE

So getting the hang of this editing thing through GOPRO studio but I'm running into issues with quality when I uploaded the video to Youtube.

I've tried exporting the video (once created), through several different options using Youtube compatibility and Full 1080 P and the quality is still shit.

Full 1080 P

https://youtu.be/oWbtp9dSJh4

Youtube

https://youtu.be/z26XvJvAE0c

How do i Upload these videos with the exceptional quality that the gopro provides? The quality of the video (once exported) is full 1080p on my computer when i view it. Once uploaded, it turns to shit. When i upload to instagram/facebook, the quality is full 1080p.

Can anyone provide me with some answers here? Finally put some time/effort in uploading these videos and its been a pain.

NC
nickc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 12:20 PM   #2
Iceman
Administrator

Are you clicking on the little cog in the lower right of your You Tube video, default plays 480 but you can go 720 or 1080, takes longer to buffer though.
Old 07-09-2015, 12:45 PM   #3
Dannowar

Just like Andy said after you click 1080 in the YouTube box,restart the video and it should give you an "HD" badge