Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2010, 11:32 AM   #1
PAL

Free Fred Hall admission to MLPA fighters

FREE, FREE, FREE! Did I say free? Tickets to the Fred Hall Show for the first 100 anglers to attend the Fish and Game Commission Meeting.
The Hall Show stepped up big to support our fishing rights. Please be sure to thank them when you see any of their staff at the Shows, or type your message out right here.

Details are still being worked on, but all you should have to do it find one of the friendly faces of the Waterman's Alliance (look for the black logo shirts) or one of the kayak fishing hardcore. They'll send you to a sign-up sheet. Say your piece or donate your speaking time. Then, when you're ready, roll on over to the Show's Will Call window and collect your sweet free pass.

DoubleTree Hotel Ontario Airport
March 3, 2010 (Wednesday)
Doubletree Ballroom1
8:30 a.m.
222 N. Vineyard Avenue
Ontario, CA

That's Fred Hall Long Beach opening day. I hope to hit the show afterward, but your ticket will be good any day of the Long Beach Show (and maybe even San Diego).
PAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:03 PM   #2
Sherm

Hey Paul,

My company is going to have a booth at Fred Hall Del Mar. Are there anti closure stickers or info I could hand out at my booth?

Thanks,

Sherm
Sherm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 04:24 PM   #3
greenscales
greenscales

It's great to see Bart Hall help us out with the tickets. I love the irony of the DFG picking the worst day of the year for employees in the Sport Fishing industry to come to a meeting - the 1st day of the Fred Hall Long Beach. I am sure just a mere coincidence. This means that if you don't work in the fishing business, you need to show up because we will be losing about 50 regulars.

I know the Ontario area and I can probably take 3 or 4 more in my 4Runner from the Carlsbad/San Marcos area next Wednesday.

A suggestion for those who have the whole day, if you can make your points early enough, you can leave at lunch and then shoot across to the Fred Hall show in Long Beach. Unfortunately I have to be back to North County by early evening.

Let's Keep Up the Fight - Greenscales
greenscales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 04:45 PM   #4
Nic D

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenscales View Post
I know the Ontario area and I can probably take 3 or 4 more in my 4Runner from the Carlsbad/San Marcos area next Wednesday.

Let's Keep Up the Fight - Greenscales

im helping a buddy set up his booth wed, otherwise Id would go.
Nic D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 04:55 PM   #5
Iceman
Administrator

Nice, well my offer still stands for #101+ to give out passes at the door!
Old 02-22-2010, 06:15 PM   #6
T Bone

Wow,thats really close to my house.I didnt catch any of the other meetings.I dont know whats going on with me work wise yet but I will see what I can do.

"Who among you,if your son asked for a fish would give them a serpent " Jesus Matt. 7:10
T Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 12:55 PM   #7
Holy Mackerel
Señor member

Bump!
Holy Mackerel is offline   Reply With Quote