Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2011, 02:46 PM   #1
PapaDave

Video Music..

Okay, a lot of you dabble, or more then dabble, in making videos of your adventures, which is cool. I am trying that out also but ran into a hiccup posting it, seems the music was copyrighted and, although it is for private purposes, I wasn't allowed to post it.

Sooo, that brings me to ask all you producers out there what, or where, or how do you get the music you guys use? The music you guys have in your videos sounds good, like real songs, not the 1 minute tracks I can download for $30? I don't mind paying for the rights/license to use it, I just want the good stuff like you guys use.
PapaDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 04:06 PM   #2
The Kid
Loves Surface Irons

I requested permission from the artist.
The Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 04:23 PM   #3
echo1er

in the description I just give credit to what made the video.

Artist: him
edit program: iMovie

its been working so far for me.
echo1er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 08:02 AM   #4
wade

Yes, always provide Credit where credit is due, first & foremost.

Most Copyright Issues resulting from placing someone else's Composition/ Musical Score(s) are allowed to be used on youtube with no infraction given. Some of the biggest works like Jim Morrison/Doors ect, /Their Publishers, will straight up lock you out and remove your audio upon first uploading and recognizing its tags on your video...(Automated System)
You can get away with placing many other peoples famous works, as long as your clearly not selling them, and only using it as a youtube soundtrack..
The rights to license it will be insane..You can call me up anytime & I'll Record & Produce you a brand new tune / any genre from scratch that you can sell for the rest of your life..

With my works, First I lay down the tracking for the Drums & the Bass/Guitar parts establishing a rhythm. Next is the Keys & Organ. Vocals are laid next. Then the Brass Section is brought in last to hear the Vocal break. Next we overdub the Horns in their appropriate sections. Additional instrumental overdubs and percussion is laid down to Tape & then the final remix session can begin....

Or we can get the Master Reels from the Original Producers and remix you a new version NEVER before heard...

wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 08:56 AM   #5
bus kid
Team Keine Zugehörigkeit

Thumbs up

DAMNNNNNN Wade

Não alimente os trolls------------Don't feed the trolls---------------インタネット荒らしを無視しろ

bus kid is offline   Reply With Quote