Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-2012, 10:56 AM   #1
chitown54

cabrillo beach 9-3-12

Well this was a day that i should have slept in lol day starts out at 5:30 am load the truck and start on my way from this point on nothing seams to go right i miss my exit ok no big deal turn around get going the right way again find out the bridge is closed crap turn around yet again and go the long way get to the launch unload kayaks a find I forgot fishing lic at home ok tell wife to run home and get it i head out to the bait barge and the guy is inside i go around the barge get his attention and low and behold bait is on the other side lol so anyways bait loaded now i start out for the light house 3/4 of the way there i get a call from my wife that she spilled coffee ALL over the front seat of my truck ok get to the light house finaly imma fish alls good right wrong turn look at the bait tank and all my dines are dead battery went dead WTF i fished 1hour with dead dines and said screw it im going home

count for the day
18.00 parking fees
10.00 dead bait fee
85.00 detail job on my truck
1/2 tank of gas
AND ONE HELL OF A BAD LUCK STORY TO TELL LOL
chitown54 is offline   Reply With Quote