Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2013, 01:18 PM   #1
Siebler

Group Buy: Pacific Angler Seat by Seairsports

Time for another GB for you guys. Decided on the Pacific Angler since the last one on this was so successful. Will also do a paddle GB to run at the conclusion of this GB so watch for that!

Really basic this time, this GB is being offer on the San Diego based BigWatersEdge forum, the South Louisiana forum BCKFC, and the JAX forums in Florida.. Why am I telling you this? Because together you guys can meet the minimum number to make the buy happen (should be easier).

What we need is 15 commitments to buy and the buy will be on (kinda like Groupon).

To be on the list you MUST send me an email/PM with your name and contact info (email/phone). You can post on thread if you want as well however I really need this PM/Email since I am running on the 3 forums at once.

Basically you guys just give me a Commit to buy, once we hit 15 the deal is on. You have unitl 1/31/13 to give me the "Im in". I will then start to contact you all for payments first week of Feb.

Price is going to be 132.00 plus shipping.

Payments can be made by Paypal (invoice will be sent on request only) or by CC over the phone or upon pickup at OEX.

Shipping will be 13.00 or you may pick up at OEX. Orders inside CA are subject to 8% sales tax.

Here is the Pac Angler on KFS so you can see pictures and details: http://www.kayakfishingsupplies.com/...er-Seat/Detail

Lets get this started...

Who is in:

1:???????????????

Last edited by Siebler; 01-02-2013 at 01:26 PM.
Siebler is offline   Reply With Quote