Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2013, 10:37 AM   #1
easyday

Mission bay July 06 /Tidelands and DP July 07

Fished mission bay on sat on the water 0600 went to the bait barge and the dines were massive, biggest ive ever seen such big ones. Had a good day helped a guy land a big hali, caught 2 small halis and probably half dozen spotties. Off the water by 1 Sunday Met up with mrpatrick and 2 others at around 6 at tidelands had a blast and fished till around noon. Did really well on the spotties a dozen or more. I stopped counting. Then I headed straight to DP to fish with a buddy for the afternoon. Attempted to head out to the point/ salt creek around 3 and it was deffinately a no go. The wind had picked up and I was taking lots of spray and getting soaked paddling into the chop/ wind. Ended up staying in the harbor and just fishing for whatever wanted to bite. It was completely dead and nobody out there was catching anything at all. Overall great day and had alot of fun. Off the water at 7