Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-2013, 07:47 AM   #1
ctfphoto

What an AWESOME summer of Kayak Fishing

I went into the summer kayak fishing season with high hopes of landing my very first kayak yellowtail. This was my goal for the summer season and all I was looking to do. As many of you know I reached that goal about a month and a half ago with a 25 pounder. I am so glad my first yellow was a large one.

Two and a half weeks later I caught a second large 28 lb Yellowtail and a week later landed a smaller 18 pound one. My head is still spinning with how fast numbers 2 and 3 came in, wow.

Now I had to change my goal which became landing two kayak yellowtail the same day. Like that was going to happen.

I fished hard during the next month and the bite seems to have really slowed down. Until ……………………

last Tuesday ……………..

…………….. anyone that fished LJ last Tuesday Knows what I'm talking about …………

To say the least, this summer fishing has been beyond my wildest dreams, in fact this is by far the best and funnest fishing that I have done my whole life.
Attached Images

ctfphoto is offline   Reply With Quote