Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-24-2015, 12:28 PM   #1
5-20

Help ASAP -- Best 12v Battery and Charger in Town?

It seems like I need a new 12v battery and charger for my XFactor livewell. My battery's been dying on me in around 4 to 6 hours. Been taking forever to charge it, too. I can't really tell whether the charger's bad or the battery, or both!

I bought the battery and charger from OEX last year and I think I'd like to try a different battery and charger this time around.

I went to Fast Lane to see what they have, and unfortunately their charger's designed for the special connectors they use with their 12v batteries and don't come with alligator clips.

What other places in town sell those regular 12v batteries/chargers? I was hoping Turner's would have them since those batteries are also used in deer and game feeders, but they don't.

Hoping to pick something up tonight so I won't have any livewell issues tomorrow!!! Thanks!!!
5-20 is offline   Reply With Quote