Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2015, 11:31 AM   #1
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
NEW YEAR, NEW PLACE, NEW FISH, NEW YOU!!!

NEW YEARS IN PARADISE Almost there, still room for YOU to join us.

26 December 2015 through 2 January 2016, last year there were WSB in the area, a 30 and 40 pounder were caught on 1st and 2nd of Jan 2015.

ANGLERS ARE:
Rossman
PapaDave
SDROB
Makobob
Mahigeer Still maybe
Baja_Traveler Almost there
MITCHELL Wants to go???
Farrola

This trip is open to any members of BWE, we will bring in the NEW YEAR in OUR NEW PLACE. We have 700sf in a building with concrete floor. Outside we have a concrete pad 16x32 feet. I hope to have a roof/shade cover over it by New Years. For now I have two pop ups 12x12 and a couple of tarps so at least it is covered. We have a 3000 watt generator and a solar system for ac and dc power. You will need to bring your chargers and power strips. You will need a jacket for the evenings and bring some firewood for campfires. I plan on eating most nights at the restaurant, but we can always cook in camp, it is just more work to clean up.

Stay a day, week or what you can. Last year Deamon, spent 3-4 days and had a ball. This will be the start of SPRING fishing and it will all be the local resident fish. Triggers, Bass, Cabrilla, Snappers, and WSB. Water temps should have dropped so I would not expect to see YT, Tuna, Dorado, however you never know. This year the Roosters have been here ALL YEAR.

If you want to join me on this trip just post here. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. It is mid NOVEMBER now and the Sierra Mackerel are still WIDE OPEN. Tight Lines and Fishy Dreams.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN

Last edited by makobob; 12-04-2015 at 04:33 PM.
makobob is offline   Reply With Quote