Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-26-2008, 10:40 AM   #1
?? fisherman
Junior

Smoking deal on a Kayak trip - Take a look!

Hey guys ~

Just though I would pass on what appears to be a really great deal on a kayak fishing trip with 2 days kayak fishing, 1 day of boat fishing, transportation to the resort from San Diego or Temecula and much more.

I am hosting an upcoming Halibut Tournament on November 29th and the people putting on this trip are filming My halibut tournament. They just informed me of this trip which was originally at $595. They are now offering the trip for a smoking $395 to try and fill it fast. The trip takes place from Dec 2nd thru the 5th, and will be at the Estero Beach Hotel & Resort.

Click on the link for more info.

http://ecofishingadventures.com/Ensenada_trip.html

Andy, Adi, Brad, I appologise if this is breaking any rules here, and if so I will understand if you delete. Just thought I would pass this on as it seems like a pretty smoking deal for somebody.

Have a great thanksgiving all!!

The unknown fisherman
?? fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote