Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-25-2011, 10:49 AM   #1
T Bone

Calcutta re-wrap pt 2

Been super busy and havent finished yet.Its a challenging rod to wrap because it is not perfectly concentric and had a lot of natural dips and odd spots.I tried to show one of the dips but the Pic is a little blurry.Its the one rod where I dont mind having a hand wrapper instead of the American tackle power wrapper I have been wanting.You would never be able to get on a good roll with the motor before creating a gap or crossing over the thread.I have the rod a little better than half wrapped but I have been working on a military base in Nor-Cal and staying in nevada.If the rod was shorter I would wrap it at the hotel.I am in Podunk Nowhere on the 395 between Bridgeport and the border of Nevada.Weather has been in the teens in the morning with winds to 60MPH gusts.I through in a pic of one of the high passes which there is at least a 120" base(probably much more) still so anyone wanting to go to Mammoth you should be able to make it till June.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 001.jpg (56.8 KB, 112 views)
File Type: jpg 002.jpg (52.2 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg 003.jpg (70.2 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg 004.jpg (50.6 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg 005.jpg (52.0 KB, 110 views)

"Who among you,if your son asked for a fish would give them a serpent " Jesus Matt. 7:10
T Bone is offline   Reply With Quote