Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2013, 12:10 AM   #1
Ra10corpse
Junior

I used to hit Arco Island up at Oil Piers. Dont think anyone now calls it that beach name unless they used to surf up there.

But get off at Seacliff and head up north, go under the freeway. Park at the north end. Easy launch there now since the structure is gone and its like a lake most times even if it is 3' breaks down north or south from there.

Good luck.
Ra10corpse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 08:45 AM   #2
momo fish

Rincon island? If so sweet launch area.. Waves but small and easy timing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra10corpse View Post
I used to hit Arco Island up at Oil Piers. Dont think anyone now calls it that beach name unless they used to surf up there.

But get off at Seacliff and head up north, go under the freeway. Park at the north end. Easy launch there now since the structure is gone and its like a lake most times even if it is 3' breaks down north or south from there.

Good luck.
momo fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 11:44 PM   #3
MotoDave
Junior

Heading out tomorrow morning, plan is to launch from Mondos beach, surf report forecasts <1' waves. Otherwise I have been putting in at the boat launch in the Ventura keys, easy to get to and way protected.
MotoDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 11:14 PM   #4
Slinke79
Junior

Ventura area

Hey guys..
I am new to this site. I also live in Camarillo. If any one is going fishing soon and doesn't mind a tag along pm me. I get out to Oxnard harbor a lot, but I would like to get out to some better spots. I'd like to get out there with at least one other person for safety reasons, as I am still relatively new to the sport of kayak fishing. Any time is a good time, I to was laid off at work.
Slinke79 is offline   Reply With Quote