Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-2010, 04:18 PM   #21
T Bone

Thanks for all your help Josh.I am glad you made the point to get some good pictures.I was in a real stupor at the point I met you,probably looked like a total basket case.I most likely will never catch another seabass this size.The wife ran off for fish taco stuff.I cant wait to try some WSB fish tacos and a brew.

I will be back on the water soon.I am hoping my Kayak YT cherry popper will be a glory fish too...

"Who among you,if your son asked for a fish would give them a serpent " Jesus Matt. 7:10
T Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 12:23 AM   #22
Malibuslayer
Junior

What an absoloute blessing man! The Lord provides. Keep fighting the good fight man, against sin, against diseases, and even monster white sea bass. Congrats, enjoy that fish!!!
"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink, or about your body what you will wear.... Look at the birds of the air. They do not sow or reap or store away in barns, yet the heavenly father feeds them" Matthew 6:25-26

"For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it."
Matthew 16:25

"I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full" John 10:10

Who do you seve?
Travis
Malibuslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 06:56 PM   #23
T Bone

Another pic of my best Kayak catch ever just sent to me(Thanks Wizzbang-Josh).The grade of fish right now is insane.This cant be normal.I am 6' 230# and this thing looks like it could have worn my pants.I wish I would have got a real weight.I am going after another next week,I am finally able to get back out again.J-mo I still have your flashlight and I put in new batteries.I will go out mon -thurs launching at 3pm.
Attached Images

"Who among you,if your son asked for a fish would give them a serpent " Jesus Matt. 7:10
T Bone is offline   Reply With Quote