Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2012, 08:59 PM   #1
DocHaole

San Clemente Lobster Question

Last year I started my lobster season on the San Clemente Pier to get the feel for lobster hooping, although I quickly moved the operation to the kayak.

But as I was talking with other hoopers on the pier I remember someone talking about a restaurant in the area where you can bring in your live lobster and they will cook it up for you with sides and a beer for $10.

Does anyone know where this is? Or has anyone tried this?

I enjoy cooking my own lobsters ( 10 in the past week), but I think it would be cool to walk into a place and hand them 2 lobsters for a cheap night out.

I know this is probably a long shot, but If anyone knows what restaurant this is, that would be great.

Thanks.
DocHaole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:42 PM   #2
Sdspeed

These guys aren't in
san clemente but who knows maybe they know someone up that way doing the same, biz is biz

Sportsmen's Seafood Restaurant Review

: This Quivira Basin, Mission Bay restaurant serves the freshest available seafood --- they'll even cook what you catch. The family-guarded marinade recipes and smoking techniques are the secret ingredients that keep customers coming back. Enjoy chowders, fish tacos, squid steaks, linguine and clams and one of the best fish ‘n’ chips lunches around. Grab some tuna jerky and fresh catch to-go at the retail store.
Sdspeed is offline   Reply With Quote