Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2009, 06:36 PM   #1
Three3Divine
Junior

Looking to...

Check out a Prowler 13 or 15 not sure where I can demo one or rent one, let me know if you can lend me yours just to paddle around the bay for an hour willing to payor so or a place that i can demo or rent one ??

thanks
Three3Divine
Three3Divine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 07:32 PM   #2
warrior

Borrow mine

Your more than welcome to try mine. I have a Trident 15, located in Huntington Beach. I'm still off this week recovering from my knee surgery but I'm hoping to getting out on the water Sunday.

So if you want to borrow, it's available from Monday to Saturday. The harbor is about 5 minutes from my house so you can take it out there and fish all day.
With a prayer in my mouth I dashed unarmed through a line of soldiers my clothes were cut to pieces my horse was wounded but I was not hurt, as I reached the door of my lodge my wife handed me my rifle saying "here's your gun...fight"

The great Chief Joseph
warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 07:42 PM   #3
steveooo

Don't find offers like that every day. Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior View Post
Your more than welcome to try mine. I have a Trident 15, located in Huntington Beach. I'm still off this week recovering from my knee surgery but I'm hoping to getting out on the water Sunday.

So if you want to borrow, it's available from Monday to Saturday. The harbor is about 5 minutes from my house so you can take it out there and fish all day.
steveooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 08:19 PM   #4
warrior

forgot to mention

I may ask for a first born child or girlfriend as a deposit while my baby is out on the water

Oh yeah, he may have to promise to be at the next MLPA meeting too.
With a prayer in my mouth I dashed unarmed through a line of soldiers my clothes were cut to pieces my horse was wounded but I was not hurt, as I reached the door of my lodge my wife handed me my rifle saying "here's your gun...fight"

The great Chief Joseph
Old 09-13-2009, 08:46 PM   #5
Three3Divine
Junior

haha oh alright man!! haha but seriously is it cool if i come up and barrow it for a little bit??
Three3Divine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 07:31 PM   #6
warrior

No Joke

I sent you a PM

The great Chief Joseph