Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2014, 09:56 AM   #1
socal.beach.bum

WTB: Lowrance Elte 4 HDi FF/Plotter

If anyone recently upgraded their unit and is looking to get rid of their old one let me know.
socal.beach.bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 11:10 AM   #2
FISH11

This is a link from Lowrance for the factory outlet store. You could look on E-Bay but the new 4.3" screen model is too new so you won't find any deals. I have upgraded from Lowrance x50ds to Elite 4 (which has the gps). I just bought the head unit and use the original transducer that I already had 83/200HZ. That only cost me $81 on an E-Bay auction and bought the base for $17. I also found another of the same unit including the transducer that had the attachment for the bracket broken off. It all works and I got it for a wining bid of $86. So now both my kayak have the same system for a very low cost to upgrade both. Good Luck http://lr.factoryoutletstore.com/det...egory_id=35370
Old 04-11-2014, 11:53 AM   #3
socal.beach.bum

Thanks, I wasn't aware that the transducers were interchangeable. That might help me out in putting an affordable unit together.
Old 04-11-2014, 01:29 PM   #4
YakDout
Brandon

Just make sure the plugs on transducer cable coincide with the ports on the head unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YakDout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 12:15 PM   #5
Linglifter

I have that unit for sale chart otter navionics with transducer excellent condition
Linglifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 12:40 PM   #6
socal.beach.bum

How much? Shoot me a PM.
Old 04-14-2014, 01:25 PM   #7
Jimmyz123

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal.beach.bum View Post
If anyone recently upgraded their unit and is looking to get rid of their old one let me know.
BPS is advertising a New Lowrance HDI for $199.

http://www.basspro.com/Lowrance-Elit...SELL_THUMBNAIL

Do their 6 month pay and it will be easier to purchase. I love their 6 month pay plan.

God Bless,
JimmyZ

Jimmyz123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 01:26 PM   #8
socal.beach.bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyz123 View Post
BPS is advertising a New Lowrance HDI for $199.

http://www.basspro.com/Lowrance-Elit...SELL_THUMBNAIL

Do their 6 month pay and it will be easier to purchase. I love their 6 month pay plan.
Thanks, but looking for the 4 HDI with the gps. Appreciate it though.
Old 04-14-2014, 09:04 PM   #9
Flyak13

Don't buy anything from factory outlet store ! Biggest mistake of my life and if you check the reviews it's pretty obvious these guys are crooks! Over 350 reports filed with bbb in last 6 months . I went to basspro and bought mine. 299 for the hdi elite 4 with a 3 year warranty
Flyak13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 09:16 PM   #10
Carp
(⌐■_■)--︻╦╤─ - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyak13 View Post
Don't buy anything from factory outlet store ! Biggest mistake of my life and if you check the reviews it's pretty obvious these guys are crooks! Over 350 reports filed with bbb in last 6 months . I went to basspro and bought mine. 299 for the hdi elite 4 with a 3 year warranty
I can second this! I cancelled an order and they still held my money for 2 months. I eventually called the C/C company and they fixed it.

I ordered my elite 4 hdi w/ 83/200 from imarine and had it 2 days later when everyone was sold out.

I opted for gold as well
Old 04-15-2014, 11:06 AM   #11
Jimmyz123

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal.beach.bum View Post
Thanks, but looking for the 4 HDI with the gps. Appreciate it though.
Either way the BPS 6 month pay makes it easier to hook up the gear you want and not have to pay full price up front.

God Bless,
JimmyZ

Old 04-15-2014, 07:32 PM   #12
octico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyz123 View Post
Either way the BPS 6 month pay makes it easier to hook up the gear you want and not have to pay full price up front.
That deal expired last week. I should have jumped on that sooner.
octico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 06:42 AM   #13
Jimmyz123

Quote:
Originally Posted by octico View Post
That deal expired last week. I should have jumped on that sooner.
Even though it's not listed on the website, if you call them and ask for the 6 month pay, they will set it up for you. I have done this a few times. It's a pain to have to call them, but it beats having to wait for the next time it's offered on the website.

God Bless,
JimmyZ

Old 04-16-2014, 08:45 AM   #14
Siebler

You can always do PayPal 6 month plan and buy from OEX/KFS. the HDI isnt on website right now but we are updating. We do have them in stock though and receive them twice a week when needed.

Siebler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 10:59 AM   #15
socal.beach.bum

Thought I had found a unit, but guess I got outbid by another member. So still looking for a good condition, reasonably priced used unit. Thanks.
Old 04-17-2014, 09:29 PM   #16
FISH11

Cool

If you're trying E-Bay, right now there were hardly any used units of the model you want. You just have to keep looking. If you find one and it's a "bid" not "buy now" then just put it on your watch list. Don't enter a bid until there is only like 30 seconds left on the auction. Enter the maximum amount you are willing to go up to. The E-Bay computer wil keep increasing your bid to beat the other bidder until you win or get to your entered maximum. You have to be patient to find a deal. There is a company that sells some used units of different Lowrance models Elite 4s, 5s, etc all different versions. The ones they sell are units only but if you have the needed transducer all else you need is the base, or shop for a transducer also. If you look there are some good deals even shops selling new units complete. Here is a link to that company I bought an Elite 4 head from it's great. Again don't bid till it's almost over so as not to bid up the price too early. Good Luck. http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOWRANCE-ELI...item3cdfd045b0
Old 04-17-2014, 09:32 PM   #17
socal.beach.bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by FISH11 View Post
If you're trying E-Bay, right now there were hardly any used units of the model you want. You just have to keep looking. If you find one and it's a "bid" not "buy now" then just put it on your watch list. Don't enter a bid until there is only like 30 seconds left on the auction. Enter the maximum amount you are willing to go up to. The E-Bay computer wil keep increasing your bid to beat the other bidder until you win or get to your entered maximum. You have to be patient to find a deal. There is a company that sells some used units of different Lowrance models Elite 4s, 5s, etc all different versions. The ones they sell are units only but if you have the needed transducer all else you need is the base, or shop for a transducer also. If you look there are some good deals even shops selling new units complete. Here is a link to that company I bought an Elite 4 head from it's great. Again don't bid till it's almost over so as not to bid up the price too early. Good Luck. http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOWRANCE-ELI...item3cdfd045b0
Thanks bud. Yeah I'm keeping an eye out. Not really in a rush, so if I happen to come across one great if not no big deal, just stick with the one I have now.
Old 04-22-2014, 08:26 PM   #18
octico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siebler View Post
You can always do PayPal 6 month plan and buy from OEX/KFS. the HDI isnt on website right now but we are updating. We do have them in stock though and receive them twice a week when needed.
Do you know if the Sunset store has the Elite 4- hdi with gps in stock?
octico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 06:19 AM   #19
socal.beach.bum

ttt
Old 04-30-2014, 07:57 AM   #20
live2fishy
Fish killer

I have a mark4 hdi I'm going to be selling if anyone's interested
Same as the elite just grey scale pretty much color tho with the hi res.
live2fishy is offline   Reply With Quote