Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2014, 08:53 PM   #1
YakDout
Brandon

9/12/14 LJ YELLOW

got my second. Mike got his first AND second. Bonito were more of a problem than the seals friday. Hooked 3 fish. One broke me off, one pulled hook and one landed. My hookup to land ratio is definitely something I have to work on. Might go up in leader size. They bit the 40lb mono no problem. And they definitely wanted the biggest and fastest greenbacks you could send out. Soaked a 1/2 ass bait for 30 minutes with no biters. Put out a fresh bait and got bit within 5 minutes. In the beginning of this video you will see Mike hooked up right behind me. This was his second fish. I was cruising over to him when he hooked up to get some film of his fight when I got bit right next to him. Started rolling the camera after I got bit. One of the yellows I lost in the morning did not know he was hooked at first and had about 6-7 followers all the way to my boat. Here is a little video for you. Im sure Mike will chime in on this one. Hope this is more motivation for some of you guys to get out there and get one. !

"\
\
\