Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-15-2016, 12:16 PM   #1
Kleake
Junior

Help Needed Tomorrow for the Tournament

Hey guys hope everyone is having a good Friday and excited about the tournament tomorrow. I know was and that's why I'm asking for help. Quick bio... I'm 25, USCG boatswains mate I've been in 6 years and on my 5th living in SD. I just started kayak fishing from a PA14 late last summer. I don't get out as often as I would like due to my secdual. Two days ago I fell on some unfortunate events. Some D*** slashed all 4 of my truck tires Tuesday night and I woke up to my truck setting on all 4 rims Wednesday morning. I dropped my truck off at the dealership to have fixed through my insurance. Needless to say my truck will not be ready till tomorrow Saturday 16th. I live in Claremont just off the 5 between sea world dr and balboa. I'm reaching out bc I really don't want to miss out on this opportunity to fish in the Mission Bay Classic as it will be my last bc I'll be transferring next year. If anyone is available to help transport myself and kayak I'm up to help out with gas, buying bait or a cold 12pack. Your call. If you're available please PM me I'll be on every few hours.

I have also posed this in the Mission Bay classic thread
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (87.7 KB, 85 views)
Kleake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 12:27 PM   #2
Jizzling

Wow. I'm sorry to hear. I hope karma comes flying around and slaps that person right across their face. I wish I could help but unfortunately I'm carpooling with a buddy of mine and our ladies so we got a full car and roof rack. =/ I'm sure someone will be willing to help a fellow fishermen from here. Cheers and I'll see you tomorrow !
Jizzling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 12:33 PM   #3
Kleake
Junior

Thanks for the offer glad to know you were willing to help. We can only hope karma gets back at them. If worst comes to worst I'll just walk if down the hill and launch at mission bay park and peddle over. It's about a mile hall with a PA but it would make for a good story.
Old 04-15-2016, 12:54 PM   #4
Hydronaut

Send a message via Yahoo to Hydronaut
I got ya

Kleake,
I'm a long time stalker, first time poster. I too live in Claremont and plan on fishing this Saturday. Many people on this site have helped me out and now I have the opportunity to give back. I will be more than willing to help you out as long as your ok with loading your PA on my roof rack cradles.

Tim
Hydronaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 01:08 PM   #5
Kleake
Junior

I have no problem putting the PA on a roof rack as long as you're ok with it. I did have a lot of straps but right now they are locked up in my truck toolbox at the dealership. I will PM you my cell