Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-2012, 03:19 PM   #1
Tandem Assassin

2007 Triumph 17.5 Center Console

I am selling my 2006 (PURCHASED NEW IN 2007) 17'5" center console boat with Yamaha 60 hp fourstroke engine. Boat has 150 pampered hours on it and is loaded to the gills!

All maintenance and upgrades done by Andrew at Allison Marine. In August of 2011 I upgraded to following: Dual batteries with perko switch, Horizon GX1150 VHF radio with Shakespeare whip antenna, Garmin 421s GPS / fish finder with S. California offshore chip, removable Aqua World 27 gallon oval bait tank with new pump, custom rods holders, customized bench seat (still have back rest when you want to use). On 1/17/2012 I installed a new Solas stainless steel propeller and steering cable ($800).

Boat is tuned and ready to go - I will throw in life jackets, anchor, chain, rope, tie-offs, rubber bumpers, gaffs, and all accessories to go fishing. You will not have to spend one penny on this beauty. Boat fits in a standard garage and has always been kept indoors. YOU WILL NOT FIND A CLEANER BOAT I PROMISE YOU THAT....Selling for $ 11,800 or you can find on ebay with a starting bid of $ 10,500

Call Jeff at 714-746-8324 to set up an appointment to see.

Tandem Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 05:40 PM   #2
hiramehunter

That is one nice boat! Exactly what i would want if i had the cash! Good luck with the sale!
hiramehunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 04:03 PM   #3
Tandem Assassin

SOLD...

SOLD....
Tandem Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote