Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2012, 01:48 PM   #1
allday
Junior

Ocean Kayak SCUPPER PRO w/ Rudder

$600 Up for sale is my ocean kayak scupper pro. This is a GREAT fishing kayak with lots of little extras and of course everything you need to go fishing asap....you just provide the tackle...

I recently upgraded to a bigger boat and I thought I'd be able to keep both, but that doesn't look like it's going to happen. oh well, my loss is your gain I guess. If you're just getting into the sport or if you're looking to add to your fleet, this is the kayak for you...check out http://www.paddling.net/Reviews/show....html?prod=181 ...theres a reason why this boat has 46 reviews...

The kayak itself is in GREAT condition.

- no leaks in the hull or anywhere else. there are scratches on the bottom due to sand/beach landings...
- washed every time it was taken out and kept out of the sun so the color on the hull looks great
- 14'9". Tracks even better for long distances since it comes with a rudder (great condition) with foot braces for steering and a string you can pull to bring the rudder up when going through kelp beds...
- the center console features a screw on/screw off rod holder...situated perfectly so that you can put down your pole when you're landing the big one...or you could easily screw it off if youd rather keep that space clear...
- crate in back with two PVC rod holders...
- brand new high back foam padded seat with back pocket perfect for storage
- upgraded paddle with fish rule on oar stick (perfect for measuring the monster fish you'll catch ;D)
- dry bag to keep your phone, wallet, keys dry.
- mesh fish bag...you're gonna need this
- live bait holder
- waterproof jacket, neoprene pants, neoprene booties (these ain't cheap)
- PFD (personal flotation device). warning...it's not in the best of shape...I was going to throw it away but if you want it it's yours...

Serious inquiries only please. This yak wants to get in the water TODAY! Make it happen.

Send private message if interested or text 6619647117...priority for whoever can pick it up today anytime after 9pm...otherwise, tomorrow after 7 is fine...I'm located in Mira Mesa near camino santa fe.

Tight lines!

Last edited by allday; 09-07-2012 at 01:54 PM.
allday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:18 AM   #2
allday
Junior

SOLD! Thanks BWE!
allday is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
scupper pro ocean kayak