Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear

Old 07-15-2016, 12:13 PM   #1
Yaktastic
Junior

2015 hobie outback. Fully loaded. 3600 obo

I am selling my 2015 hobie outback it was bought earlier this year and is in great condition. It has the mirage drive with the glide upgrade and is super easy to move around. It also comes with a paddle for an extra boost. This is the model with the Vantage seat that has recline and lumbar adjustment it's very nice. A lot of people like the outback over the pro angler because you can still load it with one person and it's just as stable only lighter and faster.

It has tons of extras. Like a brand new lowrance hook 4 gps/fish finder(professionally installed with hobie install kit 3) a hobie live well to keep bait fresh and a set of plug in wheels to make moving it around easy. I'll even throw in a gaff.

It's a solid kayak and very stable out on the ocean. I have taken it out about 4 miles off the coast. It has been kept in a garage when not in use and always washed down after being in the ocean. If you were to buy this set up today it would cost you over 3800.

Im asking 3600 OBO. I can deliver if needed. I'm only selling because I'm looking to get a tandem version

For pictures or questions email me. Thanks
Yaktastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 06:40 AM   #2
NICKWORN

???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaktastic View Post
I am selling my 2015 hobie outback it was bought earlier this year and is in great condition. It has the mirage drive with the glide upgrade and is super easy to move around. It also comes with a paddle for an extra boost. This is the model with the Vantage seat that has recline and lumbar adjustment it's very nice. A lot of people like the outback over the pro angler because you can still load it with one person and it's just as stable only lighter and faster.

It has tons of extras. Like a brand new lowrance hook 4 gps/fish finder(professionally installed with hobie install kit 3) a hobie live well to keep bait fresh and a set of plug in wheels to make moving it around easy. I'll even throw in a gaff.

It's a solid kayak and very stable out on the ocean. I have taken it out about 4 miles off the coast. It has been kept in a garage when not in use and always washed down after being in the ocean. If you were to buy this set up today it would cost you over 3800.

Im asking 3600 OBO. I can deliver if needed. I'm only selling because I'm looking to get a tandem version

For pictures or questions email me. Thanks
You know that someone can buy a brand new with those extra's for cheaper then your list price, a brand new Outback retails for $2100-2300, just saying, something to think about when pricing your yak on a veteran website like BWE.
NICKWORN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 04:22 PM   #3
Yaktastic
Junior

Crap

You're right. I had a few when posting this and must have pressed a few extra buttons on the calculator. I was wondering why I was wasn't getting any hits. And also a little bummed I spent that much. I reposted with accurate price. Thanks man.
Yaktastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 06:42 AM   #4
NICKWORN

no problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaktastic View Post
You're right. I had a few when posting this and must have pressed a few extra buttons on the calculator. I was wondering why I was wasn't getting any hits. And also a little bummed I spent that much. I reposted with accurate price. Thanks man.
Glad I could assist,GL with sale!!
NICKWORN is offline   Reply With Quote