Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-27-2009, 09:09 PM   #21
dsafety
Olivenhain Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalibuJohnny View Post
As far as the "In these times of the impending MLPA doom, why try and divide people?" matter goes...The posts on this site are the exact reason why people want to close these areas to fishing. PETA and all those other Human-i-acts will see thess magnificent fish hanging from the grinning silly smiles and react. Just like you would if you saw something that seems to have suffered. I have had my fill of "ghosts" and really big fish, after spending 8 years as deckhand on most of the local boats (and some in San Diego) so it wouldn't bother me one bit not to fish LJ
I just don't get it. Isn't the whole object of going fishing to catch a big fish? If one is lucky enough to catch a big one, it seems reasonable that a "grinning silly smile" might be appropriate.

Speaking strictly for myself, I have definitely NOT yet had my fill of "ghosts and really big fish". In fact, I am still waiting for my first ghost.

This has become a very entertaining, and somewhat disturbing post.

Bob