Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-11-2010, 11:48 AM   #1
Drewtang
Junior

Hobie Mirage Classic Kayak 4 Sale - Yellow, All Accesories incl. Mirage Drive

Hi there, I've just upgraded to a tandem yak for my lady friend and myself. So, it's time to let the Mirage Classic go. This boat is in great condition, all parts work perfectly. This kayak will come with the stock paddle, the seat, the Mirage Drive, the well cover, etc.
The only issue with any part of the accessories is that one of the seat buckles is missing the wire. I've taken a photo of it. The rudder functions perfectly, it retracts and steers true.
This kayak has been good to me, and it's damn fast. The rear well holds a milk crate that you can put rods in. All bungee cords are intact and work well. I've caught fish in this kayak and it works just fine. There are no molded rod holders in this kayak.
Let me know if you'd like to come take a look at it; we can throw it in the water and you can test drive it if you like too. The boat is stored on Shelter Island. If you have any questions at all please let me know.
Best time to call is before 2:00 p.m. (but after 8:00 a.m. please).
Price is $980.
I would entertain trade plus cash for a purple Avet reel (SX, JX or MX(L))
Please feel free to call: 858-405-2401
Drew
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG00822.jpg (35.6 KB, 142 views)
File Type: jpg IMG00819.jpg (49.6 KB, 136 views)
File Type: jpg IMG00821.jpg (53.3 KB, 136 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (70.5 KB, 134 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (78.0 KB, 137 views)
Drewtang is offline   Reply With Quote