Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2012, 07:26 AM   #41
Di$co

Hey Andy,
Can you email me a list of all the tournaments? I want to get involved with sponsoring some of the events with Feel Free, SeasonFive and maybe even Starboard. Anyone fishing off of a SUP yet?

Representative
Feel Free Kayaks
Pyranha Kayaks
P&H Sea Kayaks
Venture Kayaks
Imagine Surf SUP
JP Australia SUP
NP Paddles and Waterwear
SeasonFive Technical Apparel
Di$co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 08:31 AM   #42
Iceman
Administrator

Ya, this tournament implements rules to level the field, one year it was won pulling fish under the bait barge......no longer allowed, one year guys chummed garbage cans of fish carcass from the landing they worked for.........no longer allowed.

Quote:
Hey Andy will you have any OEX Stickers with you? Since getting my new Yak I haven't stickered it up as well as my other one was.
Brent will actually have an OEX booth set up there, along with a BUNCH of other vendors.

Eric (not you Eric D)......thanks for the morning chuckle I don't mind fielding questions.

Get em in today LAST DAY to mail off your entry!!!
Old 01-31-2012, 12:54 PM   #43
Iceman
Administrator

OEX has negotiated walk ups allowed. Bring CASH ONLY, $65 EXACT CHANGE!!! We have over 40 people in the kayak division right now, gonna be some fun!
Old 01-31-2012, 04:59 PM   #44
PAL

^Wow, that's a great number. Good luck everyone!
PAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 11:58 AM   #45
Iceman
Administrator

Start time will be approximately 6:15AM.

Brent and I have volunteered to help Mike and Dwayne check in all the kayakers. We will do so, on the sidewalk above the beach to the right of the boat launch. We plan to start checking people in at 5:15AM. You will need to present us with the letter you should have received already. You will have the option of entering the halibut pot for $5, biggest halibut will be worth more than $500.

If you are signing up the morning of, bring $65 cash and $5 for the halibut pot, if interested.

Brian Sanner won the biggest spottie award last year from the kayak, let's do it again! Biggest spottie wins $150, biggest bass over all wins $250. 1st place in the kayak division wins $500 gift certificate at OEX and you also get to compete with the boats. 1st place is $1500, they usually pay down to 20th place. TONS of raffle prizes and killer food after.

You need to be in line to weigh your fish by 2pm!