Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-04-2012, 03:20 PM   #21
jorluivil

I call shot gun!!!!

I've never done the 1.5 day trip but I hear from the guys that have done it that you feel rushed, this IS NOT the case with the 2.5day trip. I recall not being in a rush to get out of bed and launch because I knew there would be more than enough time to fish. Speaking of running out of time, I caught my personal best hali (at the time) on my last bait on the last day in the last hour of the trip.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6-10 2.5 day kayak 6.jpg (44.4 KB, 108 views)

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:49 PM   #22
lbsurf2ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorluivil View Post
I call shot gun!!!!

I've never done the 1.5 day trip but I hear from the guys that have done it that you feel rushed, this IS NOT the case with the 2.5day trip. I recall not being in a rush to get out of bed and launch because I knew there would be more than enough time to fish. Speaking of running out of time, I caught my personal best hali (at the time) on my last bait on the last day in the last hour of the trip.
I remember that. I kept getting hit and loosing a fish. Worked the area for a good 40 minutes to an hour. I gave up and you and i think his name was Todd came over that same spot after slamming those rock fish. Some trophy halis out there. Im for sure in on the 2.5.
Old 02-03-2012, 02:32 PM   #23
eertkao
Steve-O.

Just out of curiosity, how much do the 2 or 2.5 day trips cost? I'm interested and want to start saving up
Old 02-03-2012, 02:50 PM   #24
jorluivil

Quote:
Originally Posted by eertkao View Post
Just out of curiosity, how much do the 2 or 2.5 day trips cost? I'm interested and want to start saving up
On last years trip I ended up spending close to $700 but that included some reel maintenance, new lines, $50-$60 in plastics that I never used, gas, food(to and from) and tips, the tip alone was $120.

This year we're carpooling and I know what I need and don't need so it should be easier on the wallet.

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote