Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion

Old 04-19-2018, 06:49 PM   #1
sheilaanderson
Junior

Oxnard/Ventura kayak Fishing? Is it any good?

Turning yourself on to the right try of shoes could be a easy endeavor, if you've got the correct education. wherever are you able to learn all you would like to understand concerning shoe shopping? this text is that the place to start out, thus look into all of the superb tips listed below and learn all you'll be able to. https://github.com/tuanbuffalo01/sho...g-All-Day-Mens

If you wear heaps of court game shoes, get them from AN athletic product store that provides points for purchases. this may permit you to urge points for the shoes you purchase and customarily these points be converted into money back on your next purchase. this can be an excellent thanks to economize on your shoes.

You can notice nice deals for shoes on-line. There area unit several on-line retailers that area unit competitory for your business. once searching on-line, ensure that you simply check many coupon websites to examine if you'll be able to notice a coupon code for an explicit p.c off or free shipping and handling to maximise your savings. best shoes for standing all day women

Before you purchase shoes, make certain to do them on. Not all shoes area unit created an equivalent thus you may need to make certain they're an honest work on your foot. let's say, if you typically wear a size eight, you would possibly need to do the eight on at the shop and ensure it's snug on your foot.

Try on each shoes and opt for a walk or perhaps a jog round the store. If you do not attempt them out, you will have no concept that they do not work right. this may make sure you purchase a shoe that matches absolutely.

For your next shoe purchase, don't blow over what size you're thinking that you're, however take the correct shoe by what fits. Our shoe size changes over time, as you mature. If a shoe feels too tight, attempt future examine. do not simply assume that you simply have the correct work as a result of the dimensions is that the same as your last purchase. https://sites.google.com/view/bestsh...ingallday/nike

If you would like to observe a sport or an out of doors activity, you ought to select some shoes specifically designed for this activity. attempt totally different pairs and select one that produces you're feeling snug. you'll be able to greatly scale back the risks of injuring yourself whereas active a sport if you wear snug shoes.

No matter however cute a try of shoes could also be, don't purchase them if they are doing not work. Some individuals assume that their shoes can eventually stretch to suit their feet snug. the reality is that this typically doesn't happen; the shoes can still be cosy when several uses.

Avoid early morning shoe searching. Your feet area unit additional probably to be swollen later within the day. attempting shoes on once your feet area unit at their largest can facilitate make sure that they suit you well throughout the day. This way, your feet won't hurt later within the day once you area unit carrying them.

If you're a feminine, avoid carrying high heels once potential. many ladies love the actual fact that top heels create them taller and feel sexier. the matter is that top heels will cause major injury to your body, together with your back, legs, and feet. attempt to wear them solely on special occasions.

To keep the remainder of your house nice, place your shoes by the door once you return within. even though you simply walk on the cement, your shoes acquire dirt and alternative garbage outside, and your carpet shows that dirt once you walk across it. golf stroke shoes by the door keeps everybody happier.

When you area unit buying trainers, vogue shouldn't be the sole reason to form a procurement. Instead, visit a neighborhood running store to own your gait analyzed by knowledgeable. By doing this you are going to make certain that you are carrying the correct quite shoe thus you'll be able to avoid injuries.

When you buy shoes, ensure you wear an equivalent stockings or socks you that you simply can generally wear with the shoes you are buying. Dress shoes need a distinct style of sock or stocking than gymnasium shoes. If you are attempting on shoes with skinny socks and find yourself carrying them with thick socks, they're going to be too tight.

Schedule your shoe searching journeys once you have time to buy. Too many folks schedule these journeys after they area unit during a hurry and do not have enough time to make a decision on something. They find yourself obtaining shoes that do not work or that area unit the incorrect vogue. It will take a jiffy to search out a try that you simply like that matches, thus create time to do on various shoes.

Now that you simply have learned most concerning buying shoes, place that information to use. Get bent on the mall and look into your choices, from sneakers to sandals to wedges. Once you've got the following tips in mind, you will have no drawback choosing out a try that absolutely fits your wants.

Last edited by sheilaanderson; 07-06-2018 at 11:25 PM.
sheilaanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 07:01 PM   #2
King Saba

I was out there a couple weeks back fishing hueneme canyon. No gamefish por me. All I got was a white croaker and a sand dab. I'm sure there's fish around the canyon from what I've read and heard. I guess I'll just have to try again. Hopefully someone will chime in.
Old 04-19-2018, 07:08 PM   #3
Mr. NiceGuy
Manic for Life

A BWE member was posting recently about good trout fishing at Lake Cachuma. Search "Lake Cachuma" in the upper right and you will find three or so threads.
Old 04-20-2018, 10:45 AM   #4
SoCalCuda
Travel Blogger

Oxnard/VTA

The city areas of Oxnard/VTA are lacking of structure and related bottom fish. Halibut can be found on nearly any sandy bottom, and perch in the surf line. Rincon is ok-good, fished there 2 weeks ago with success. Another way to go for rockfish is south. I Would fish the kelpbeds and related structure of the PCH 1 south of Pueneme to county line. A lot of good fish get caught out there.

I’m always looking to network and go out with others if you want to set up a trip. I wanted to go Saturday but 2-4’ swell is kinda deterring me from open water/beach entry. Probably gna hit Piru instead.

^^SoCalCuda^^
SoCalCuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 12:00 PM   #5
Saba Slayer

Pre-fish

Start pre-fishing and getting those deep water bass spots marked and a few of those rockfish spots too...Battle of the Bays will be up there July 30th out of Channel Islands Harbor.
https://ianglertournament.com/battle...islands-harbor
If the weather is good we expect a few participants to peddle out to the canyon for a big bag of Bass or rockfish.
A cash $ halibut could come from the harbor or that beach just north of the break wall.
Ricardo from CIKC has been doing well lately, maybe he'll chime in...

Saba Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 01:26 PM   #6
Cronus
Cheat to win

I would like to hit the Hueneme Canyon if you guys are setting up a trip. Have the Elite 7Ti so should be able to find it but I am usually alone when I go out. Got this Cabezon last week at channel island break wall. Was thinking of taking a brick with me each time I go out and dropping them all in the same place. In a couple of years will have a nice rock pile....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180415_114215_resized.jpg (56.5 KB, 321 views)
Cronus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 10:58 AM   #7
Yakly

I’m here in Oxnard and just got everything together on my kayak. I’d like to meet up with some guys and do some fishing. I’ve been to Turners and have been told about a few groups and a guy that’s always fishing Hueneme and always looking to meet up with a fishing partner. I’ve been looking at the maps of the canyon off of Hueneme and fishing spots off Malibu. I’ll probaly be going to Channel Islands harbor next weekend to make sure everything is lined up on my kayak before I get out into the open water. Let me know when anyone ants to hit the water. I’m usually off on weekends and always game to fish and explore.
Old 04-23-2018, 06:32 AM   #8
Cronus
Cheat to win

Will be in Mammoth this weekend for opening day trout but will post before venturing out to see if anyone wants to join.
Old 04-26-2018, 07:03 PM   #9
SoCalCuda
Travel Blogger

Fishing

The 3-5’ swell is kinda deterring me this weekend but hopefully next weekend things look better.
Old 05-01-2018, 06:08 AM   #10
PapaDave

I've been wanting to try the kayak out of Channel Islands harbor for a while now. There appears to be a canyon about 1.6 miles due south of the harbor mouth.

Post a date on a weekend and I will see if I can make it up there.
Old 05-01-2018, 07:17 PM   #11
bryan50
Junior

I'm also looking to meet up with some people who want to go out of Channel Islands. Just recently moved down here from Northern CA, so not very familiar with the area yet.
bryan50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 07:50 AM   #12
Roscoe

Saturday May 12th going to launch from boat ramp and head out to break wall.
Not sure at what time I will launch but no later later than 7 am.
Anyone wanting to meet up let me know.
Roscoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 08:13 AM   #13
equyst
Banned

Loving this thread! sub'd
equyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 12:38 PM   #14
Cronus
Cheat to win

I may join you tomorrow but I launch from Hobie beach which is a small ramp next to the kiddie beach. Shorter trip to the breakwall... I was going to change the starter in my car but hopefully it works a few more times and can change it in the evening.
Old 06-22-2018, 09:23 PM   #15
SoCalCuda
Travel Blogger

Update

Any update on your guys adventures out of CIH?
Biggest salmon -37lbs, lingcod 35”, rainbow trout 23”, brook trout 13”, White Sea bass 33”, bottom fish 23", largemouth 17”, calico 17”, striped sand bass 20”, halibut 23”, sheepshead 16”, cabezon 20.5”, steelhead 25”, red ear 10.5, bluegill 10.5....

Beachestobackroads.com

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmblH3XWON8qXKSNltF2cHw
Old 06-23-2018, 04:45 PM   #16
Saba Slayer

Update...

There were some good recent fishing reports at the captain's meeting this morning and Ricardo shared some good tips for fishing the CIH area for next weekends Battle of the Bays Kayak tourney.

Saba Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote