Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-12-2014, 09:00 AM   #1
Cattledog

PA14, trade for small inflatable rib?

Probably a long shot but I have a Olive 2013 PA14 that I am interested in trading for a nice dinghy, preferably a rib. An inflatable that is 12' or less would work best for me. The kayak has a Vantage seat.

I know I would probably need to bring some cash into the deal to step up to a decent rib. I'm interested in something that's in good condition in terms of the dinghy, and I will need an outboard as well.

I have a large powerboat now and need a dinghy / tender more than the kayak. I also have a nice jet ski trailer (no rust on it) setup to haul the kayak that could be part of the deal. The kayak is well equipped with track on the sides, scotty pole holders and the usual hobie bait tank. Also have a Lowrance 4 HDI with battery in the usual pelican box that works great.

This kayak has seen minimal use so its in very good cosmetic shape.

I'm not in any big hurry, please feel free to PM me if there is any interest.

I may check back later and actually try to sell the thing for cash if the trade idea doesn't work out.

Thanks

Last edited by Cattledog; 08-12-2014 at 09:14 AM.
Cattledog is offline   Reply With Quote