Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2017, 05:11 PM   #1
skrilla

Rods rods rods

ALL SOLD. THANKS FOR LOOKING!

Clearing out some rods. Some are new, some are used. Pick up in San Diego. PM me if interested.

DARTH MAUL panga rod. Unknown glass blank. 5'7 feels like a 30# stick. Cord weave handle. Graphite reel seat with metal hoods. Alps guides. Sample rod never used. $50

Lamiglas. Unknown model. Graphite blank. 6'9 feels like a 20-30# stick. Brown hypalon split grip. Fuji components. Used. $80

Rainshadow GCB710M. 7' 10-17#. All Batson components. Acid wrapped. It's specifically a crankbait rod. All glass. Sample rod never used. $150

Rakknshadow RCLB70M. 7' 20-50#. Cord weave rear grip. X shrink over hypalon fore grip. All Alps components. Dorado themed. Sample rod never used. $200

Pac Bay IP844. 7' 8-15#. Pac Bay components. Red marble and tiger wrap. Used. $60

Pac Bay IP844. 7' 8-15#. Pac Bay components. Gold leaf dragon scale and tiger wrap. Used. $60

Abu Garcia spinning. Unknown graphite model. 7' feels like 8-15#. EVA handle. Pac bay components. Used. $40

GUSA spinning. I forget the model. 7' feels like 8-17#. Cork and burl split grip. Marbling. Gold corbina decal. Fuji reel seat. Pac Bay guides. Used. $60.

Last edited by skrilla; 06-04-2017 at 12:32 PM.
skrilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 05:14 PM   #2
battleborn

Bump for Cool name...darth maul panga rod.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
battleborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 10:31 AM   #3
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
All gone to Baja.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
makobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 12:07 PM   #4
rossman
Marginally Irrelevant

I'll take the 30- 50 # Rainshadow if you can hold it for me until Early July. I can Paypal you now. Let me know.
"When beholding the tranquil beauty and brilliancy of the ocean’s skin, one forgets the tiger heart that pants beneath it; and would not willingly remember that this velvet paw but conceals a remorseless fang. "
— Herman Melville

Y'all come see me now, hear!
rossman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 12:18 PM   #5
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossman View Post
I'll take the 30- 50 # Rainshadow if you can hold it for me until Early July. I can Paypal you now. Let me know.
Ross you are going to have to negociate with me, as I bought them all. See you in camp amigo.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
Old 06-04-2017, 12:43 PM   #6
rossman
Marginally Irrelevant

Quote:
Originally Posted by makobob View Post
Ross you are going to have to negociate with me, as I bought them all. See you in camp amigo.
You rat bastard. Don't know how I missed that post yesterday.
"When beholding the tranquil beauty and brilliancy of the ocean’s skin, one forgets the tiger heart that pants beneath it; and would not willingly remember that this velvet paw but conceals a remorseless fang. "
— Herman Melville

Old 06-04-2017, 01:14 PM   #7
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Quote:
You rat bastard. Don't know how I missed that post yesterday.
PMed him soon after he posted, YOU on the other hand were deep into your siesta, Baja does that to you. To you pick of the litter for $200 PLUS a BAJA taco or two.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
Old 06-04-2017, 08:31 PM   #8
Hunters Pa

Some beautiful work there. Impressive!
Hunters Pa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 10:43 AM   #9
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunters Pa View Post
Some beautiful work there. Impressive!
You are right, his work is always flawless. Ross and I both have a few of his rods. Everyone a keeper.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
Old 06-05-2017, 01:39 PM   #10
rossman
Marginally Irrelevant

Quote:
Originally Posted by makobob View Post
You are right, his work is always flawless. Ross and I both have a few of his rods. Everyone a keeper.
True dat! I also brought a bundle of rods to him for repair. Mostly broken guides. Since I was only going to be in the area for a couple weeks I asked if he could have them done in that short of time. I think he messaged me after a week and said they were done. Fantastic work and even fixed up a couple things that I didn't know were broken. Not sure if he makes a habit of fixing rods or just did it for me, but I know with what he tried to charge me, he won't get rich doing. I think I doubled it and was still extremely happy with the price. His rod wrapping is very artistic. I don't know how he advertises his services but if is strictly word of mouth, I happily give him a thumbs up whenever I have the opportunity.
— Herman Melville

Old 06-05-2017, 02:13 PM   #11
Hunters Pa

Quote:
True dat! I also brought a bundle of rods to him for repair. Mostly broken guides. Since I was only going to be in the area for a couple weeks I asked if he could have them done in that short of time. I think he messaged me after a week and said they were done. Fantastic work and even fixed up a couple things that I didn't know were broken. Not sure if he makes a habit of fixing rods or just did it for me, but I know with what he tried to charge me, he won't get rich doing. I think I doubled it and was still extremely happy with the price. His rod wrapping is very artistic. I don't know how he advertises his services but if is strictly word of mouth, I happily give him a thumbs up whenever I have the opportunity.
I build and repair my own, and some as gifts. I know what goes into doing this and that's why I put that out there. Very impressive
Hunters Pa is offline   Reply With Quote