Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2009, 07:08 PM   #1
nunyabizness1
Maggie

MUST SEE! Our very own Tom Raftery Raffman55) on ESPN2!!!

The air date is FINALLY here! Our very own Tom Raftery challenged Charlie Moore to a kayak bass fishing event. This will air on Saturday, July 11th at 5 am Pacific and 8 am Eastern on ESPN2! Here is what the Charlie Moore website has to say about the show:

8:00 AM ETTom Raftery
This week The Mad Fisherman heads west to Sunny San Diego to fish against local Saltwater legend Tom Raftery... Tom is an aspiring comedian with a knack for celebrity impersonation, so he thinks he's pretty funny. But this week's challenge is no joke. The guys head out into the waters off San Diego in kayaks looking for anything they can get to bite the line. It's beautiful and there are some very strange and interesting fish, but somebody is headed for a serious whupping in this one. Tune in and find out how The Great San Diego Kayak Challenge winds up, this week only on Beat Charlie Moore!

When I clicked on the website link, I saw the pic I took of Charlie Moore during the filming when I told him to kiss the first bass he caught! It should be on the show! Very cool! Check out the website and look for the pics that change on the home page to see the one I took. I was fortunate enough to be a part of the filming and event:

Charlie Moore the Mad Fisherman

Hope you get a chance to see the show. We haven't seen it yet so this should be interesting!

nunyabizness1 is offline   Reply With Quote