Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2012, 10:19 PM   #1
Biggameaddict
The Kayak Peddler

Battery for my bait tank

Hey everybody, i need a battery for my bait tank and i found these cheap batteries on ebay but im kind of hesitant to order one cause i dont have good luck with made in china stuff on ebay. Heres the link http://www.ebay.com/itm/UPG-6V-12ah-...#ht_5807wt_980
Can someone give me some more info on these batteries or have a review for them? Is it worth the extra 10$ to buy the panasonic battery? And ive been looking around for a long time trying to find a 3/4 inch 90 degree angle fitting for the water to come in and 3/4 inch is the only one that will fit my rule pump. If anyone knows where i can get one please let me know cause ive been to several different hardware store and cant find one. Thanks everyone and good night.
Old 10-23-2012, 05:13 AM   #2
chitown54

that is the same one I use it has worked fine for 2 trips so far . I got mine from Andy at OEX
chitown54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:11 AM   #3
PapaDave

They should work fine, but if you have a Hobie bait tank check to see if it will fit in the slot. Other wise you will need to go to the UB6075, it is slightly narrower.
Old 10-23-2012, 07:51 AM   #4
slobslayer

Don't know where your located but I buy my batteries at a shop off of Convoy exit off the 52 freeway. I don't remember the name but was directed to them by OEX mission bay. Brand new 12v for 10 bucks and many sizes to chose from.
slobslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 10:57 AM   #5
Biggameaddict
The Kayak Peddler

Thanks for the replys. It comes with a one year warranty but im not sure anyone will honor it lol. Slobslayer i live in north hollywood so thats pretty far from me thanks though. I might order this or go to a shop i know. Anybody know where i can get that 90 degree angle?
Old 10-23-2012, 12:32 PM   #6
MotoHero

This place has it all, Gruber Power

www.gruberpower.com

This is the place for every type battery you will ever need. Killer pricing and they make batteries for other sellers.

See you,

Dwayne
MotoHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:39 PM   #7
roadx

Quote:
Originally Posted by slobslayer View Post
Don't know where your located but I buy my batteries at a shop off of Convoy exit off the 52 freeway. I don't remember the name but was directed to them by OEX mission bay. Brand new 12v for 10 bucks and many sizes to chose from.
i believe this is the place your looking for? if not they have a big selection of 12v & 6v battery's cheap

http://www.surplusdepot.org/

Surplus Depot

7924 Ronson Road
San Diego, CA 92111

(858) 278-3455

surplusdepot.org