Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear

Old 09-06-2006, 11:02 PM   #1
PEMEX

Cabo Timeshares For Sale

I've got a few weeks which I'm not going to be able to use this year, so I thought I'd try to sell them. I'm asking $750 per week for a Condo 1bedroom unit which sleeps up to 4. They have a kitchen with a fridge, stove or hotplate, a pull out sofa sleeper, and a private bedroom. There are about 15 different places from Cabo to San Jose which are always ready to go. The last time we went down there we had 2 rooms right next to eachother for us and another group. Depending on the time of year there is always something open. The Marina Fiesta "where we stayed" had our rooms listed for $1400 per week if you booked through them or a travel agent, so it's a good dealat $750. That was 4 years ago, so the rates may even be higher now.
This is my RCI time, and can be used anywhere so long as the dates are open for reservations. I say Cabo because there is always something open there, but I am able to get weeks anywhere in the RCI world. Mexico seems to be the easiest to reserve, and they are in Cancun,Ixtapa,Puerto Vallarta etc. So if you are looking into a trip on a buget, this might be for you. I've driven down there 4 times, and a yak would be safe in the hotel parking lots if you were to drive down.
I won't ask for any money up front, if interested let me know,and I'll see whats open for the time you specify. Once we find a place the $50 on the price is for the transfer into your name. After I reserve it I'll ask for payment and then all you have to do is show up. RCI will send you the confirmation papers you'll need to check in.
send me a message if you have questions.
Jose
PEMEX is offline   Reply With Quote