Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2013, 06:48 PM   #1
TEAMFISH
Team Kayak Obesessions

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKallday71 View Post
One of my biggest issues when on my yack is having to reach around (Yes I realize I'm opening myself up to a terrible joke there), behind me to grab stuff off the back of my yak. I have Menieres diseas (It's an inner ear thing that effects my balance), and I occasionally get a little light headed or dizzy when I have to lean back or reach back behind me on my yack.

So I was wondering if anybody ever took a boogie board and tied it off on the side of their yack to use as a place to hold tackle, or even a bait tank?

Just curious. Thanks guys! This is one of the most helpful forums on the internet.
Holy crap, there's a medical term for it? I thought it was just me. I hate reaching way back, always a little "off" when I come back around.
TEAMFISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 05:42 PM   #2
wade

PERISCOPE DOWN

[Hobie Mirage-Cam]

Met up with Bob for a talk & taco, and we discussed how I would maybe like to mount a camera to my rudder or somewhere for solo underwater release footage made easier.. He suggested the cassette..Next day the first prototype..Now for the test run.....
Thanks for the idea Makobob!

wade is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kayak fishing inovations, kayak rigging ideas