Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2014, 06:56 PM   #1
flemdogg
Island Blood

Looking to borrow/rent kayaks

Whatsup fellas,

Getting married Nov 1st, have best man and brother n law coming in from out of state. They want to go out and get in on this insane yellowtail bite we are having. Looking to rent a couple of kayaks for them; hopefully mirage powered hobies so we can keep pace with eachother all day. If not, i understand the apprehension of letting someone borrow your baby. We would just need the basics (paddle,pfd and kayak). Trying to fish a couple days, weather permitting so looking to possibly pick up on the 30th and getting the kayaks back to the owners on sunday nov 2nd. Im up in temecula but work in oceanside, so i can pick up any where close by those locations. I know its a few weeks out but just trying to get a feel for whats available. Let me know what you guys have, thanks.
Old 10-07-2014, 08:04 PM   #2
fishnfoool

cobra tandem available

I live in long beach though. However if no other offers come up, you are welcome to it. I only have one large pfd and one medium pfd.
fishnfoool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 09:28 PM   #3
EastLosYaker

You can always hit up OEX mission bay. Those guys will hook you up.
EastLosYaker is offline   Reply With Quote