Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear

Old 11-28-2011, 11:05 AM   #1
William Novotny
The carpetbagger

Tattoo work for kayak

Hey guys not trying to shamelessly promote on here but I recently lost the big red squid. I had to sell her to pay some bills and now I'm land locked. I'm dying to be on the water right now but can't see being able to afford another yak in my immediate future. I don't need anything fancy as long as out can float my big ass and my gear. If your close to the newport beach area and a collector of body art, maybe we can work a deal. I will make sure you come out on top. I am capable at just about all styles of tattooing but enjoy color or portrait work the most.

Like I said..I'm not trying to cross promote my business in bwe, just desperate to get back on the water thanks guys. Shoot me a pm if interested. And Premo, I know your reading this, lets tattoo that thresher across your back like you wanted XD!

http://www.badinfluencetattoo.com/gallery.php?artist=21
William Novotny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 03:02 PM   #2
coxtanker421

mom wont let me

i just got this revo im setting up . also have outback. if you really get the itch to get on water maybe we can meet up. im undicided on what to do with outback . probably wont sell it. to much sentimental feelings. all the times i flipped it come to mind. i would rather go out with someone then alone in the cold dark ocean. have truck so trans in not a problem . i would imagine diesel should handle weight. dont have 2nd prd. PM if you get bored. hope things turn around for the better.
coxtanker421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:02 PM   #3
William Novotny
The carpetbagger

Hey thanks for the offer! I'm always down to meet up and fish. I'm hoping things turn around soon and work levels out ands I can get another yak, it was very sad watching the squid roll away on top of someone elses car.

Old 11-28-2011, 11:32 PM   #4
Drake

I'm in Crown Point/Pb and have an extra Cobra F+D and Tarpon 120, hit me up any time you wanna get on the water

Neill
Old 11-29-2011, 03:54 AM   #5
Adam12

I dont have an extra yak but wanted to compliment your Tattoo work, it looks good.
Adam12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 06:57 AM   #6
William Novotny
The carpetbagger

Thanks guys

For the support and compliments. My days that I dont have my daughter to watch are mondays and fridays. If anytime you wanna meet on those days let me know!