Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2015, 03:15 PM   #41
momo fish

Consider this an early Christmas present of humble pie...

http://youtu.be/nJOT3cV2C3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyMatt View Post
Someone please vide this guy getting his ass handed to him at County.

Please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
momo fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 03:18 PM   #42
TJones

Well Matt ?

What do you think ?
TJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 03:19 PM   #43
momo fish

I didn't know the first thing you do when launching is reach for your hat to avoid a wave smacking you in the face...

Keep the tips coming.. I'm still learning 😉

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unofishgood View Post
The main reason that wave hit me was because the other guy cut me off and then I reached for my hat and fell of my kayak I didn't flip or lose anything. Dont worry Mo, we can go out fishing together and I'll show what what's it's like to have fish on your yak

Old 09-14-2015, 03:21 PM   #44
momo fish

So 3-6 foot are a problem landing, but 1-2 footers cause you to flip... Interesting tip

Lucky I hate waking up early or I would join you guys just to video tape the launching..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unofishgood View Post
I've launched and landed at county when it was 3-6 feet these passed few days and had no problem coming in but I didn't get hit by any waves I only caught some in but smaller ones

Old 09-14-2015, 03:25 PM   #45
TJones

Easy peasey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesar teran View Post
It was super small like 1-2 feet launching. On my way in which I didn't say I don't flip doing haha I flip coming in like every single time I can't get off my revo without flipping. I was going in and I decided to try and back paddle a wave and it went under me then I flipped haha but coming in I don't care if I flip when it's 1-2 feet it's only when I launch that I usually don't flip lol but I have had some close calls lately lol!
Got dunked today going out . 2.5 plus in face .Flipped yak upright , looked around and it was flat . Jumped In and I was out . Coming in I did well . Guy next to me has a different story to tell . Looks like I'll be eating kelp bass tonight . .
Old 09-14-2015, 03:41 PM   #46
Cesar teran
Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by momo fish View Post
So 3-6 foot are a problem landing, but 1-2 footers cause you to flip... Interesting tip

Lucky I hate waking up early or I would join you guys just to video tape the launching..

I had planned to flip on my way in haha that's why I stored everything inside my kayak! I don't really care on small days when it's big is when I actually try and I don't want to flip because my kayak gets washed away and stuff that's when it's bad but it hasn't happened in a while luckily.

Cesar teran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 03:45 PM   #47
Cesar teran
Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJones View Post
Got dunked today going out . 2.5 plus in face .Flipped yak upright , looked around and it was flat . Jumped In and I was out . Coming in I did well . Guy next to me has a different story to tell . Looks like I'll be eating kelp bass tonight . .

For me launching is easier than landing but when I flip launching i hate it because you have to get everything and try again if it's big but when it's small like it is right now the waves won't really do much to you and your stuff

Old 09-14-2015, 03:46 PM   #48
TJones

Matt is gonna get a bonner on this video .

Team sewer is gonna crap when they see our video editor . Great job putting it together .
Old 09-14-2015, 03:49 PM   #49
Unofishgood

One of the greatest videos I've seen

Quote:
Team sewer is gonna crap when they see our video editor . Great job putting it together .
I didn't he my ass handed to me though because I didn't break anything or lose anything and it was a small humble wave with no force haha
Unofishgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 03:53 PM   #50
TJones

The beginning of a lustrous career .

When we getting out ? Weds ? It's on and popping .
Old 09-14-2015, 03:58 PM   #51
Cesar teran
Junior

Quote:
When we getting out ? Weds ? It's on and popping .

I wish I could fish but I have school. I can't this weekend either. I can go out the weekend after this one though.

Old 09-14-2015, 04:01 PM   #52
ful-rac
Emperor

So this Fishing God among men is some punk kid?!

You gotta be kidding me....! !
Old 09-14-2015, 06:24 PM   #53
StinkyMatt

Quote:
What do you think ?
B

O

N

E

R

!

One of the best videos posted in a long time.
(Tony, watch out!)

Very cool......didn't know a kayak can do a summersalut like that.
StinkyMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 08:27 PM   #54
2-Stix

Quote:
Originally Posted by ful-rac View Post
So this Fishing God among men is some punk kid?!

You gotta be kidding me....! !
YUP!!!!!!! This kid talked so much trash to me in a series of PM's...taunted me, talked about how awesome he is, been fishing 15 years and he's only 17!!!! old guys sit on the beach and watch while he hooks big fish etc...I told him to respect the forms...he said I can't tell him what to do, what am I going to do about it, i'm a minor, blah blah blah...kids sure not going to get far with some of the salty guys on here.

Awesome video Manny!!!!

Whats so hard Cesar the Great/Unofishgood?
2-Stix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 08:31 PM   #55
Unofishgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Stix View Post
YUP!!!!!!! This kid talked so much trash to me in a series of PM's...taunted me, talked about how awesome he is, been fishing 15 years and he's only 17!!!! old guys sit on the beach and watch while he hooks big fish etc...I told him to respect the forms...he said I can't tell him what to do, what am I going to do about it, i'm a minor, blah blah blah...kids sure not going to get far with some of the salty guys on here.
Hahahahaha I definitely mentioned how awesome I was! Lol I didn't taunt you at all you were threatening me so I wouldn't even comment on here if I made a video like this of mo or someone you would be threatening me again
Old 09-14-2015, 08:35 PM   #56
Unofishgood

Quote:

Awesome video Manny!!!!

idk why you even pmd me in the first place I didn't taunt you at all you just were trying to scare me and you wouldn't even if you tried. I didn't say anything about old guys in the first place and that people watched me so don't go around sayin stuff I didn't say ok you think your cool or something your not. This was all a joke you couldn't handle so leave and "respect the forums" loser
Old 09-14-2015, 08:39 PM   #57
Unofishgood

Quote:

Awesome video Manny!!!!

I never said once I was awesome or any of that and didn't even talk trash please post a picture of all that I said.
Old 09-14-2015, 08:51 PM   #58
momo fish

It was a fun way to kill 3 hours on a Sunday making a funny video.... Glad you guys found it funny..

And thanks to Cesar the great for being a good sport... It's all in good fun

Old 09-14-2015, 08:54 PM   #59
Unofishgood

Quote:

Awesome video Manny!!!!

Screenshot a picture of where I said how awesome I was and that I caught fish while old guys watch me. I respect people like I told you in the pm's I told you completely different things. So please correct your statement that isn't true. Just like you corrected your life and got all sobered up and quit surfing because of all the drama please do that I would expect better from someone who is all "sobered up".