Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion

Old 09-14-2015, 01:34 PM   #21
kareem korn

Funny.....

Now, We wanna start censoring ourselves.
kareem korn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 02:03 PM   #22
DONIGAN
Junior

Send a message via MSN to DONIGAN
Kayak Friends-

Do you mind if I make some observations? I posted a thread last week regarding the launch and how lifeguards are asking us to put a fish down or in bags before heading to the launch, then I read some of the posts on this thread and wonder the following: Do you really think that lifeguards, scientists etc are not aware of the Hammerhead population in our local waters? Of course they know and are being interviewed/quoted saying that warm waters as being the reason, not 1 mention of kayak fisherman. Once again, the DIRECT and SPECIFIC concern and told to be in person by the person that can shut the launch down is regarding our personal safety and those on the beach by dragging bleeding fish in our yak, that is it. A quote from the Sgt lifeguard in the article says "Sharks live in the oceans. The ocean is a wild environment and even here in San Diego the sharks are ever present." Does that sound like a person looking to close the beach or is unaware of sharks in our fishing zone? As I mentioned in my other post the lifeguards are watching us from the tower when we come in, making sure we are not trailing hammers for everyone's safety. There is a lot of hype and excitement with hammerheads (and should because they are awesome and rare for us!) and probably equal hype in this radical idea of shutting the the launch down because of reports and coverage of sharks well off the beach. Did everyone read about the kayak fisherman in Malibu who was targeting sharks and hooked a hammerhead that chomped his foot? Was that beach or launch shut down? Doesn't that area have way more MLPA influence? Was fishing suspended at all? Seems like a perfect opportunity to do so... I have read some posts and comments on this site/thread that I see as unnecessary fear regarding our LJ Launch. Are the hammerheads going to be around when cold water comes in 3 weeks? We are all together on how much we love our fishing adventures but I am not going to live in fear of environmentalist's and anti's... Video them, share your experiences and enjoy them until the next El Nino!

Out
DONIGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 02:12 PM   #23
Iceman
Administrator

White Shark Santa BarbaraGreat Whites in Santa Barbara today
Posted by Brian Coryat on Sunday, September 13, 2015
Old 09-14-2015, 04:17 PM   #24
buddha

Quote:
Originally Posted by DONIGAN View Post
Kayak Friends-

Do you mind if I make some observations? I posted a thread last week regarding the launch and how lifeguards are asking us to put a fish down or in bags before heading to the launch, then I read some of the posts on this thread and wonder the following: Do you really think that lifeguards, scientists etc are not aware of the Hammerhead population in our local waters? Of course they know and are being interviewed/quoted saying that warm waters as being the reason, not 1 mention of kayak fisherman. Once again, the DIRECT and SPECIFIC concern and told to be in person by the person that can shut the launch down is regarding our personal safety and those on the beach by dragging bleeding fish in our yak, that is it. A quote from the Sgt lifeguard in the article says "Sharks live in the oceans. The ocean is a wild environment and even here in San Diego the sharks are ever present." Does that sound like a person looking to close the beach or is unaware of sharks in our fishing zone? As I mentioned in my other post the lifeguards are watching us from the tower when we come in, making sure we are not trailing hammers for everyone's safety. There is a lot of hype and excitement with hammerheads (and should because they are awesome and rare for us!) and probably equal hype in this radical idea of shutting the the launch down because of reports and coverage of sharks well off the beach. Did everyone read about the kayak fisherman in Malibu who was targeting sharks and hooked a hammerhead that chomped his foot? Was that beach or launch shut down? Doesn't that area have way more MLPA influence? Was fishing suspended at all? Seems like a perfect opportunity to do so... I have read some posts and comments on this site/thread that I see as unnecessary fear regarding our LJ Launch. Are the hammerheads going to be around when cold water comes in 3 weeks? We are all together on how much we love our fishing adventures but I am not going to live in fear of environmentalist's and anti's... Video them, share your experiences and enjoy them until the next El Nino!

Out
What was your motivation for sharing that video with Fox?
buddha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 04:57 PM   #25
Cbad Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddha View Post
What was your motivation for sharing that video with Fox?
Exactly!!!

I own a GoPro and take a ton of video.
I love seeing everyone else's video that they post here on BWE.
I don't like seeing detrimental video on the news though.
I don't get why in the world you would feel the need to contact the news especially after obviously reading and posting about the problems associated with the Hammerheads currently in La Jolla.
Old 09-14-2015, 05:19 PM   #26
Pinhead
We all Stink Sometimes!

Quote:
Kayak Friends-

Out
I understand your observations, but I do believe you are naive about how powerful and effective the Anti's are at doing their job.

How hard of a sell would it be for the Anti's to poison the public using the local media to go against Kayak Fisherman, with this type of rhetoric and playing the video we just saw ? For Example.......

---The Increased shark sightings in La Jolla are a direct result of irresponsible Kayak Fisherman cleaning their fish irresponsibly.

---Kayak Fisherman are now drawing Hammerhead sharks into the LJ Kiddie Pool where legally protected seals now live.

---Additionally, Kayak Fisherman are increasing risk of shark attack to swimmers, small children and sensitive marine life in the Protected areas of LJ Shores. We need to close the LJ Launch immediately.

The Anti's get public emotion and funding on their side and virtually own the courts and judges. Here's just a sample of their success in hunting;

1. California Lead Hunting - Banned. The Anti's started banning lead via the courts in the California Condor Range 20 yrs ago, stating the Condors were dying of lead poisoning, without One documented case, all based on emotions. All the while they promised they were not going after hunting. Now, the new CA Lead Ban will be statewide by 2019. They Lied, hunters lost. CA Fisherman are next on the Anti's Lead Ban agenda.

2. CA Mountain Lion Hunting - Banned. Can't do it in CA for over 20+ years.

3. CA Bear Hunting with Dogs - Banned. Can't do it in CA.

4. CA Bobcat Trapping - Banned. Law just passed.

You may agree/disagree with hunting or with the above hunting methods, but the point is, the Anti's will use any argument to accomplish their goals. They have proven they hate hunting and fishing and are successful at chipping away at the laws which protect our sports.

Best to Not give the Anti's an inch or they will take a mile+.

....my .02 cents
Pinhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 05:41 PM   #27
chris138
donkey roper

Quote:
Kayak Friends-

Out
In 3 weeks its gonna be all white sharks. we will see how eager everyone is to make friends w sharks then!
chris138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 06:07 PM   #28
yemff

Quote:
Kayak Friends-

Out
never go full retard. Its not like closures are immediate, but who knows maybe a year or two down the line someone will use your dumbshit video as justification to shut down more fishing. Even if nothing comes of it, its not worth the risk. So I hope it was worth your 2 seconds of fame, dickhead. And good job getting your full name on the news; no one buy a house from this guy.
yemff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 07:22 PM   #29
skrilla

Quote:
Do you really think that lifeguards, scientists etc are not aware of the Hammerhead population in our local waters? Of course they know and are being interviewed/quoted saying that warm waters as being the reason, not 1 mention of kayak fisherman. Once again, the DIRECT and SPECIFIC concern and told to be in person by the person that can shut the launch down is regarding our personal safety and those on the beach by dragging bleeding fish in our yak, that is it. A quote from the Sgt lifeguard in the article says "Sharks live in the oceans. The ocean is a wild environment and even here in San Diego the sharks are ever present."X
This story was a lot less fear-for-your-life but the damage has already been done. The media has already persuaded the public's perception of hammerheads by taking shark "sighting" footage and portraying it as an "aggresive shark attack". Every clip they show now just instills the fact that sharks are out there, "beware".

Now there is potential cause for closing the launch with every shark nark. That means cancelled kayak tours, kayak guided fishing trips, revenue that benefits our very own as well as money going into our city.

Quote:
As I mentioned in my other post the lifeguards are watching us from the tower when we come in, making sure we are not trailing hammers for everyone's safety.
Just what we need more big brother spying on us.

Quote:
Did everyone read about the kayak fisherman in Malibu who was targeting sharks and hooked a hammerhead that chomped his foot? Was that beach or launch shut down? Doesn't that area have way more MLPA influence? Was fishing suspended at all? Seems like a perfect opportunity to do so...
Apples to oranges. Malibu guy got bit away from the beach so no threat to shut down the launch. But remember the shark that chomped the idiot who was next to the pier? Fishing was banned for a good while. Anyway Malibu guy did own up to it in an interview saying it wasn't an attack and it was a mistake putting his feet in the water while the hammerhead was right there.

Quote:
I have read some posts and comments on this site/thread that I see as unnecessary fear regarding our LJ Launch. Are the hammerheads going to be around when cold water comes in 3 weeks? We are all together on how much we love our fishing adventures but I am not going to live in fear of environmentalist's and anti's... Video them, share your experiences and enjoy them until the next El Nino!

Out
It's El Nino. In 3 weeks the water will still be in the 70's. Hammerheads will still be here. Therefore the media will keep their ears open for guys like you willing to share their excitement for awesome and rare hammerheads. Fear? More like aware of the tactics the anti's are known to use. No doubt your footage has been saved on many a hard drive. Just a matter of time til it's edited and twisted to benefit the anti's agenda.
Old 09-14-2015, 07:49 PM   #30
HobieScot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinhead View Post

The Anti's get public emotion and funding on their side and virtually own the courts and judges. Here's just a sample of their success in hunting;

4. CA Bobcat Trapping - Banned. Law just passed.

Another member on this board personally fought the Bobcat ban, attended all the hearings, testified on behalf of the trappers, provided scientific evidence to prove that the trapping was not harmful to the states bobcat population and had biologists at the hearing to back up the evidence.

Yet bobcat trapping was still banned even against overwhelming evidence and scientific proof. They used emotion and public sentiment to make their decision to close down the bobcat trapping. This happened less than two months ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HobieScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 09:00 PM   #31
Pinhead
We all Stink Sometimes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobieScot View Post
Another member on this board personally fought the Bobcat ban, attended all the hearings, testified on behalf of the trappers, provided scientific evidence to prove that the trapping was not harmful to the states bobcat population and had biologists at the hearing to back up the evidence.

Yet bobcat trapping was still banned even against overwhelming evidence and scientific proof. They used emotion and public sentiment to make their decision to close down the bobcat trapping. This happened less than two months ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly correct. It shows how well organized, funded, strategic and effective these Anti hunting (Project Coyote) and fishing groups can be.

I personally know a few fishing guys who voiced opposition at the MLPA public hearings a few years back. Our side defended with facts and their side defended with emotional pictures and no science, yet we still lost.... and we almost lost Pt. Loma, if my memory serves. My friend said, the MLPA Pt. Loma fight will surface again and they will come back to increase MLPA La Jolla.

When I read the naive comments on this site, it makes me cringe. I belong to a local hunting/ conservation group and much of our monthly meeting time is spent reviewing upcoming *relentless* anti legislation and tactics. Unfortunately, we have very few political supporters in CA and we lose more than we win.

As Fishermen/women, we need to remain under the radar with issues like this and self-police. And remain above the radar, to help the community for good causes to build a positive public image, ie.... policing the beaches for trash, etc... which helps defend our sport in times of attack.

This is good discussion which I hope folks will try to err on the conservative side, just in case.
Pinhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 10:46 PM   #32
DONIGAN
Junior

Send a message via MSN to DONIGAN
Kayak friends, below are some answers to questions raised.

Pinhead –appreciate the topics you bring up.

"How hard of a sell would it be for the Anti's to poison the public using the local media to go against Kayak Fisherman, with this type of rhetoric and playing the video we just saw?"
What rhetoric are you talking about? Did you hear anything anti-kayak fishing regarding the hammerhead sightings? I have yet to see anything? Refer to my Malibu reference. The talk is about how they are here due to El Nino, not kayak fishing. Seriously, a few hundred of us regularly drag around a bait in so cal and we are reason they are on the coast? I know anti’s can be ridiculous but the general public (required to weigh in on a new law) has not even been suggested to believe in this statement in any article I have seen. Post or PM me otherwise.

---"The Increased shark sightings in La Jolla are a direct result of irresponsible Kayak Fisherman cleaning their fish irresponsibly." – Did not see this in the article, did not see this in a previous article. Also, see next answer.

---"Kayak Fisherman are now drawing Hammerhead sharks into the LJ Kiddie Pool where legally protected seals now live." Actually, the current “theory” is we are drawing in dead catch in the back of our yaks which in turn attracts hammers to LJ shores, not the pool. This concern I know as a fact directly from the lifeguards who are the only authorized personnel who can temporarily close the launch. Agree with it or not, doesn’t matter. That is the known theory out there we have to be concerned with.

---"Additionally, Kayak Fisherman are increasing risk of shark attack to swimmers, small children and sensitive marine life in the Protected areas of LJ Shores. We need to close the LJ Launch immediately." We all know this -Anti’s do not possess some unilateral power. MLPA process involved a public vote, 10 years of “science” and public meetings which many of us attended. This is simply not some immediate power someone possesses BESIDE what I KEEP SAYING – if we, kayaker fisherman, bring in deck bled fish with a hammer attached – we are at risk. Guys, the discussion is about the hammers coming up due to El Nino – why is this getting missed?

I really appreciate the concerns you listed about the specific anit-hunting movements, I have hunted since I was 12, currently own dogs and attended many of these meetings as well. I see what you are saying here (I appreciate it), its’ close to my heart. However, I have a leg to stand on with this – the anti’s always point to certain killings (cecil the lion), nettings/longlines, whale harpooning (Japanese), population counts, by-catch, poaching and most of all - lack of support by the opposing party… laws are not passed by some collection of kayak fishing or hunting videos, that’s just total fear mongering on a website thread.

So with this in mind, Jim Sammons was filming the same shark for an upcoming episode which we look forward to watching and supporting his efforts (Watch my video if you dare! Give it some more clicks! Dear lord @monstahfish). Is Jims new episode going to be a part of the obsessive rhetoric you are fearing? Should we start a new thread keeping from this from airing CBAD Mike? It’s going to say La Jolla all over it! It can be referenced forever along with all the other videos hosted on this website Come on guys, just stop this crap - it just sounds ridiculous.

CBAD Mike – Come on man, detrimental video but you love seeing the video on BWE. We are not a secret society and if the anti’s REALLY want to use videos, do you really think this website is all the sudden “offline and inaccessible? There are sharks all the time and every year but its unique and special to have hammerheads in La Jolla. The SPECIFIC issues is having them in the surf zone, brought in by kayakers (current theory). None of this was brought up in the article.

FUL-RAC and Deamon – Please read my previous post and its SPECIFIC concern brought up by authorities as well as my original reply to this post. This should address your question.

ctfphoto – Its actually an ironic story how my average video’s got in the news in the first place. Saturday afternoon I had my laptop and go-pro along with a handful of friends over to watch the OU vs Tennessee game. I was trying to download my vidoes through a software (I am not very good with computers) program and it didn’t work. My friend Joseph from Qualcomm and Dave from Hitachi, start cranking away! I lose my attention span due to beer and BBQ then proceed to tell me they emailed my clips to the news station. Not even 30 minutes goes by with emails back from them and yes, professional photographer fees have been brought up by network stations. Obviously, I don’t feel this has ANY bearing on our launch access…

GREGANDREW – What has been twisted to anti-fishing? These encounters are not common, I have been on the water hundreds of times the last 13 years and have not seen a hammerhead. Yes, common the past few months but not the past few decades.

skrilla – Seems like you have a few concerns. What about my 2010 post do you find offensive regarding a GW sighting? Lifeguards confirmed the sighting hours later in the surf zone. By it getting reported by myself, does that make the kayaking community look bad or responsible? Are you concerned about a 1 or 2 days of precautionary closure or everyone’s safety? Barf dude… “Just what we need more big brother spying on us. “ We need to be safe and responsible as a community but congrats and thank you for being one of the few that highlight the specific concerns I brought up last week of the La Jolla launch authorities. MALIBU – apples to apples… Kayak fisherman, hammerhead, fishing by MLPA closures, media attention, (different part) bit because he hooked the hammer dude… Come on man (NFL reference). Your last comment seems like common fear mongering with this thread. Video being saved, tactics etc… Are the videos, photos, TV shows on this website immune to your theory?

YEMFF – Are you of legal age to be on this website, not sure by your immature, mob mentality comments without any depth.

HobieScot and PINHEAD – As I recall there was a meeting held at the Rancho Cucamonga Bass Pro involving bobcat/prey hunting. I appreciate what you are saying! I see the media, lifeguards and scientist (all quoted in the articles) emotion and sentiment has been directed toward the el Niño, not kayak fisherman as to why they are here. Seriously, there are 800 million youtubes of fisherman online and not much support for prey hunting – it was easy picking for enviros and not a result of online media. In California, its about numbers unfortunately, low support "lead" (pun intended) to those restrictions (needed or not), and not online media in my opinion. Once again and for the last time, if we keep bled fish on the deck while paddling them in… That is the real potential problem we face the rest of this year.

Nothing personal and certainly no offense to anyone who bought up concerns. This is my last reply to this thread –

out
DONIGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 11:05 PM   #33
Cbad Mike

Quote:
Kayak friends, below are some answers to questions raised.

Pinhead –appreciate the topics you bring up.

"How hard of a sell would it be for the Anti's to poison the public using the local media to go against Kayak Fisherman, with this type of rhetoric and playing the video we just saw?"
What rhetoric are you talking about? Did you hear anything anti-kayak fishing regarding the hammerhead sightings? I have yet to see anything? Refer to my Malibu reference. The talk is about how they are here due to El Nino, not kayak fishing. Seriously, a few hundred of us regularly drag around a bait in so cal and we are reason they are on the coast? I know anti’s can be ridiculous but the general public (required to weigh in on a new law) has not even been suggested to believe in this statement in any article I have seen. Post or PM me otherwise.

---"The Increased shark sightings in La Jolla are a direct result of irresponsible Kayak Fisherman cleaning their fish irresponsibly." – Did not see this in the article, did not see this in a previous article. Also, see next answer.

---"Kayak Fisherman are now drawing Hammerhead sharks into the LJ Kiddie Pool where legally protected seals now live." Actually, the current “theory” is we are drawing in dead catch in the back of our yaks which in turn attracts hammers to LJ shores, not the pool. This concern I know as a fact directly from the lifeguards who are the only authorized personnel who can temporarily close the launch. Agree with it or not, doesn’t matter. That is the known theory out there we have to be concerned with.

---"Additionally, Kayak Fisherman are increasing risk of shark attack to swimmers, small children and sensitive marine life in the Protected areas of LJ Shores. We need to close the LJ Launch immediately." We all know this -Anti’s do not possess some unilateral power. MLPA process involved a public vote, 10 years of “science” and public meetings which many of us attended. This is simply not some immediate power someone possesses BESIDE what I KEEP SAYING – if we, kayaker fisherman, bring in deck bled fish with a hammer attached – we are at risk. Guys, the discussion is about the hammers coming up due to El Nino – why is this getting missed?

I really appreciate the concerns you listed about the specific anit-hunting movements, I have hunted since I was 12, currently own dogs and attended many of these meetings as well. I see what you are saying here (I appreciate it), its’ close to my heart. However, I have a leg to stand on with this – the anti’s always point to certain killings (cecil the lion), nettings/longlines, whale harpooning (Japanese), population counts, by-catch, poaching and most of all - lack of support by the opposing party… laws are not passed by some collection of kayak fishing or hunting videos, that’s just total fear mongering on a website thread.

So with this in mind, Jim Sammons was filming the same shark for an upcoming episode which we look forward to watching and supporting his efforts (Watch my video if you dare! Give it some more clicks! Dear lord @monstahfish). Is Jims new episode going to be a part of the obsessive rhetoric you are fearing? Should we start a new thread keeping from this from airing CBAD Mike? It’s going to say La Jolla all over it! It can be referenced forever along with all the other videos hosted on this website Come on guys, just stop this crap - it just sounds ridiculous.

CBAD Mike – Come on man, detrimental video but you love seeing the video on BWE. We are not a secret society and if the anti’s REALLY want to use videos, do you really think this website is all the sudden “offline and inaccessible? There are sharks all the time and every year but its unique and special to have hammerheads in La Jolla. The SPECIFIC issues is having them in the surf zone, brought in by kayakers (current theory). None of this was brought up in the article.

FUL-RAC and Deamon – Please read my previous post and its SPECIFIC concern brought up by authorities as well as my original reply to this post. This should address your question.

ctfphoto – Its actually an ironic story how my average video’s got in the news in the first place. Saturday afternoon I had my laptop and go-pro along with a handful of friends over to watch the OU vs Tennessee game. I was trying to download my vidoes through a software (I am not very good with computers) program and it didn’t work. My friend Joseph from Qualcomm and Dave from Hitachi, start cranking away! I lose my attention span due to beer and BBQ then proceed to tell me they emailed my clips to the news station. Not even 30 minutes goes by with emails back from them and yes, professional photographer fees have been brought up by network stations. Obviously, I don’t feel this has ANY bearing on our launch access…

GREGANDREW – What has been twisted to anti-fishing? These encounters are not common, I have been on the water hundreds of times the last 13 years and have not seen a hammerhead. Yes, common the past few months but not the past few decades.

skrilla – Seems like you have a few concerns. What about my 2010 post do you find offensive regarding a GW sighting? Lifeguards confirmed the sighting hours later in the surf zone. By it getting reported by myself, does that make the kayaking community look bad or responsible? Are you concerned about a 1 or 2 days of precautionary closure or everyone’s safety? Barf dude… “Just what we need more big brother spying on us. “ We need to be safe and responsible as a community but congrats and thank you for being one of the few that highlight the specific concerns I brought up last week of the La Jolla launch authorities. MALIBU – apples to apples… Kayak fisherman, hammerhead, fishing by MLPA closures, media attention, (different part) bit because he hooked the hammer dude… Come on man (NFL reference). Your last comment seems like common fear mongering with this thread. Video being saved, tactics etc… Are the videos, photos, TV shows on this website immune to your theory?

YEMFF – Are you of legal age to be on this website, not sure by your immature, mob mentality comments without any depth.

HobieScot and PINHEAD – As I recall there was a meeting held at the Rancho Cucamonga Bass Pro involving bobcat/prey hunting. I appreciate what you are saying! I see the media, lifeguards and scientist (all quoted in the articles) emotion and sentiment has been directed toward the el Niño, not kayak fisherman as to why they are here. Seriously, there are 800 million youtubes of fisherman online and not much support for prey hunting – it was easy picking for enviros and not a result of online media. In California, its about numbers unfortunately, low support "lead" (pun intended) to those restrictions (needed or not), and not online media in my opinion. Once again and for the last time, if we keep bled fish on the deck while paddling them in… That is the real potential problem we face the rest of this year.

Nothing personal and certainly no offense to anyone who bought up concerns. This is my last reply to this thread –

out
I still think it was a real bone head move with no thought to the consequences but I respect that you atleast defend your action the way you did.

PS. I'm never inviting you to Vegas with me.
Old 09-15-2015, 05:52 AM   #34
SoCalCJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by yemff View Post
never go full retard. Its not like closures are immediate, but who knows maybe a year or two down the line someone will use your dumbshit video as justification to shut down more fishing. Even if nothing comes of it, its not worth the risk. So I hope it was worth your 2 seconds of fame, dickhead. And good job getting your full name on the news; no one buy a house from this guy.
A new all-time low with that post! Actually wishing ill will on someone over a innocent video! Who's the real dickhead? Never mind that's not a question...... It's you!
SoCalCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 06:46 AM   #35
Harry Hill

What if we gave the media all the shark videos and stories we can muster. 100s of videos. New and HOPEFULLY OLD. Let them realize how often this happens with no "news worthy" outcome.

Just a thought.[/QUOTE]

the media will cherry pick the most gruesome or aggressive of the shark videos and it will just do more damage to our sport.
Harry Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 08:44 AM   #36
stoned-trout

ha ha

hook one and let it tow ya round for a bit....I am rigging up some wire leaders soon...yeehaw...haven't fought a hammer since my florida days...ooh my a shark in the ocean well who would of guessed....caught lots of hammers in florida...awesome shark..theres decent size great whites in close too...if your scared stay home

Last edited by stoned-trout; 09-15-2015 at 08:50 AM.
stoned-trout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 09:15 AM   #37
hamburglar
Junior

Quote:
! I lose my attention span due to beer and BBQ then proceed to tell me they emailed my clips to the news station. Not even 30 minutes goes by with emails back from them and

[/COLOR]
I know how that goes same thing happened to me, now I'm divorced!
hamburglar is offline   Reply With Quote