Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2009, 05:55 PM   #81
bender0240

BIG BIG BIG thanks to all you guy's that are making this happen. I'm real sorry this isn't over yet for you guys.
bender0240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 06:48 PM   #82
Corey

Well, I'll go ahead and ask for november 10 off work then.
Old 10-22-2009, 06:54 PM   #83
Grego

Quote:
Originally Posted by bender0240 View Post
BIG BIG BIG thanks to all you guy's that are making this happen. I'm real sorry this isn't over yet for you guys.
"You guys" should mean you too...it isn't over for "Us" We all still have work to do and should be held accountable for not doing our part in this fight.
Grego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 07:13 PM   #84
bender0240

Sorry. Just trying to show my gratitude for those that have sacrificed so much for this cause. I guess I should just keep my mouth shut.

Edit: I just know that those of you who have been doing this for so long must really want this to be over. I'm new to all this and I do, and will continue to do my small part.

Last edited by bender0240; 10-22-2009 at 07:27 PM.
bender0240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 11:17 PM   #85
cioppino

Of course you know it is going to be much more difficult for people to take the tenth of November off as the eleventh is Veterans day and most if not all public schools, gov offices, banks, etc.....will be taking that day off.
cioppino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 06:23 AM   #86
PAL

This is going to be a different sort of meeting. Early indications are the room will be small. Don't expect a public comment session like this week's.

We're still assessing how to proceed. This will require a different kind of engagment. Please bear with us as we puzzle things through. First steps are to identify our most pressing issues and to document why things should be changed in our favor.

And thanks for your readiness to answer the call again. Together we are making a huge difference.
PAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 04:08 PM   #87
zenspearo

Spearos are on deck again.

You can count on that.
Old 10-23-2009, 04:52 PM   #88
so cal shaggy

As Paul stated it will be unlikely that public comment will be allowed on Nov 10 but that does not mean we should not be present. Our RSG reps need our local knowledge there to consult with us if necessary to help designate how the boundary lines should be anchored or moved.
Old 10-23-2009, 08:52 PM   #89
PAL

Quote:
Our RSG reps need our local knowledge there to consult with us if necessary to help designate how the boundary lines should be anchored or moved.
BINGO! Plan on 2 or 3 kayak anglers each from La Jolla, Dana Pt, the South Bay, Malibu and the north coast at the very least. You don't need to volunteer now, but please think about it. Those meetings seem lightning fast to me; the RSG reps need cool-headed back-up to make sure we didn't miss something critical.
PAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:32 PM   #90
Grego

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAL View Post
...the RSG reps need cool-headed back-up to make sure we didn't miss something critical.
Guess I'm out for this one....this sounds like a job for RobMandel "TAKING AWAY OUR DAMN RIGHTS!!!" and CharlesVolken "ASK THE DAMN FISHERMAN!!!" hahahahaha....just mess'n with you guys!!

Last edited by Grego; 10-23-2009 at 09:53 PM.
Grego is offline   Reply With Quote