Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2005, 09:49 AM   #1
vellocity

what the HELL, it's worth it..

because it's worth talking about again!

Arne's been my computer screensaver for much of the year with his 42# model from early this year.
then i was stoked on a trophy YT i got on a LR trip in May, nah take it off i want a local YT screensaver...
i also had Aguachico's 43# whale of a YT photo up for a month or so..
thought of a few LJ WSB photos, nah..too slimy, i don't like them and i can't catch them anyways....
a whole summer later BlackCloud gets his monster and up he goes, gotta look at Larry every morning for a long time i'm thinking....
then Brad gets his monster Butt, thought about it for a second...nah, i don't worship "those" kinds of Butts, others yes, fishy ones NO...
i get a few cows on a LR trip from last month, up they go on the screensaver...stoked on that, hooked on cow fishing for life!

THEN...... damn Arne goes and does THAT photo above and now i have to look at his ugly hat and mug everday for yet another year??
safe to say those bookend YT's will hold it's spot at the top for the rest of my La Jolla YT career..
as my favorite WCW poster would say, "damn that Arne!" but we all know Brad uses the F bomb more than he uses the word DAMN!!!!

what an awesome year in La Jolla, some great grade of fish we got to see! still in awe of those big trophies caught this year

the quest for the world record YT continues!
vellocity is offline   Reply With Quote