Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear

Old 11-13-2017, 05:27 PM   #1
Gthachiroku
Tight lines

2017 hobie proangler 14 camo color 180 mirage drive

Selling my 2017 hobie pro angler 14 camo color with 180 mirage drive. Only been out maybe 8 times on it both saltwater and freshwater. It's still in mint condition. Included is a lowrance elite 7ti fishfinder with the downscan with chirp transducer and battery. The hobie fishfinder install kit. The hobie livewell XL pretty much new only used about 4 times and comes with battery.
Hobie H Crate
Hobie tackle tray
Hobie Trax2-30 wheels
NRS chinook PFD

$4300 OBO

PM me for pics

Last edited by Gthachiroku; 03-04-2018 at 03:22 PM.
Gthachiroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 01:33 PM   #2
Woody86

how much for a fellow Corolla owner?
Woody86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 09:12 PM   #3
Gthachiroku
Tight lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody86 View Post
how much for a fellow Corolla owner?
Make me a offer lol
Old 02-08-2018, 07:22 AM   #4
Santoshook44
Junior

Kayak

Is this still for sale?
Santoshook44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 02:57 PM   #5
Gthachiroku
Tight lines

Still up for grabs.
Old 03-04-2018, 02:58 PM   #6
Gthachiroku
Tight lines

$4300 now

Last edited by Gthachiroku; 03-04-2018 at 03:22 PM.
Old 03-08-2018, 06:16 PM   #7
dbrogdon5

Meet up

We were supposed to meet up today. I have the cash in hand but you disappeared. Do we still have a deal?
dbrogdon5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 05:04 PM   #8
dbrogdon5

?

Well, I am guessing that you decided to back out of the deal. Hey simple text or p.m. would have sufficed.
Old 03-24-2018, 08:55 PM   #9
Gthachiroku
Tight lines

Dude I've texted you several times and didn't get a response back
Old 03-25-2018, 06:30 AM   #10
dbrogdon5

Shady

I’ve purchased items from many people on this site before. I’ve never had any issues. I have called you, texted you, and PMd you over and over with no response. I have the texts to show that you agreed to $3500 deal and then you pretty much fell off the face of the earth. I drove down to SD with a trailer hooked up and by the time I got down there all I had from you was a PM that said you had lost your phone... that was several weeks ago. You never once tried to get back in touch with me after that.

When my buddy reached out to you and inquired about buying your kayak for $4300 you had no issue responding to him. By no means do you have to sell your kayak for any price that you don’t like, but that doesn’t constitute being an ass and making someone drive 100 miles and not even give them the courtesy to call them or text them. Even if you really did lose your phone (which I doubt) you had my number through PM and could have easily called or texted from a friends phone... either way... I digress... good luck selling. Don’t do the same thing twice. It will get harder to sell the more you do stuff like that.
Old 03-25-2018, 09:55 AM   #11
Woody86

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbrogdon5 View Post
I’ve purchased items from many people on this site before. I’ve never had any issues. I have called you, texted you, and PMd you over and over with no response. I have the texts to show that you agreed to $3500 deal and then you pretty much fell off the face of the earth. I drove down to SD with a trailer hooked up and by the time I got down there all I had from you was a PM that said you had lost your phone... that was several weeks ago. You never once tried to get back in touch with me after that.

When my buddy reached out to you and inquired about buying your kayak for $4300 you had no issue responding to him. By no means do you have to sell your kayak for any price that you don’t like, but that doesn’t constitute being an ass and making someone drive 100 miles and not even give them the courtesy to call them or text them. Even if you really did lose your phone (which I doubt) you had my number through PM and could have easily called or texted from a friends phone... either way... I digress... good luck selling. Don’t do the same thing twice. It will get harder to sell the more you do stuff like that.
Damn that sucks, don't worry he only took like 3 weeks to respond to me last time
Old 03-27-2018, 11:27 AM   #12
Hye
Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbrogdon5 View Post

I have had similar issues with buying a boat. It’s frustrating as hell. People like this need to be called out.
Hye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 10:33 PM   #13
Ljs089
Junior

Put him on blast! That’s a dirtbag move.
Ljs089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 03:40 PM   #14
dbrogdon5

☝🏻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ljs089 View Post
Put him on blast! That’s a dirtbag move.
I wasn’t going to til he said he has called me... I feel that it needed to be mentioned before he did it to someone else.. there will always be someone who defends scammer..